Confess Part 3

Rayla ran back a minute later, finding and hearing nothing. But she couldn't find Callum. He was gone. She saw footprints, lines in the dirt and then dragged heel marks. Rayla ran up to the moon nexus but Lujanne greeted her and then asked where Callum was. 

Rayla shook her head. "He's gone." She told Lujanne everything but Lujanne was as shocked as Rayla was. 

"I can't find him." Rayla sat down and tried to think. "I felt like I was being followed, so I went to check it out. Then Callum disappears. Something is definitely not right." 

"Rayla, look at the moon-" Lujanne started but Rayla shushed her. 

"YOU ALREADY DID THIS!!!" She said and ran back down the Cursed Caldera. 

~With Claudia~

Callum was pulled back to reality an hour later. 

"Hello Callum." Viren said and walked out of the shadows. 

Callum gasped, and struggled, trying to break the ropes that tied him to a pole. His legs ached. Why did they have to have him stand up? Then Claudia walked out. 

Callum opened his mouth but he couldn't talk. Claudia hadn't given his voice back.

"I hear that you have become a mage." Viren said, sitting down on a chair in front of him. "Tell me how." 

Callum rolled his eyes and gave him the look. 

"Oh. Right. Claudia?" Claudia chanted and Callum inhaled. 

"I understand the sky arcanum." He said. "Thats all you'll get out of me." Viren sighed. 

"Thats all I'm going to get out of you but i'm sure Claudia can get more out of you." Then he left.

"Callum..." Claudia started but Callum cut her off.

"Please let me go."  

Claudia shook her head. "I can't. Not until I get answers." Claudia walked over to Callum and searched his face. 

"Callum...i love you." It wasn't the full truth but it wasn't a lie. Claudia knew that Callum liked her when they went to the moon nexus but something was off. He wasn't stammering like he usually did. But she had strong feelings for the step prince.

Callum went red. At least that hadn't changed. 

"Claudia..." He started but then Claudia pressed her lips to his, eyes closed. 

Callum had dreamed of this moment for years. A kiss with Claudia, but when Rayla showed up to the castle all of that changed and now all he wanted was to get away. He jerked his head back and Claudia looked at him confused. 

"I'm sorry Claudia, but..." Callum stopped, trying to figure out how to say this but then blurted "I LOVE RAYLA!!!" 

Claudia stumbled back like she had been physically hit. "No. Thats not true. You love me!" she cried, tears forming. Callum shook his head and yelled, 

"MANUS! PLUMA! VOLANTUS!" when the wings grew he shot away from the camp. 

He had to find Rayla. Something bad was going to happen. 

Authers note: 

Sorry this is SO bad. i recently told my crush I liked him and now i can't think straight XD