Chapter 16

Jimin POV:
Every since the fair Normani and I have been going on dates. I want to ask her to be my beautiful girlfriend, but I don't want to straight up ask her, I want to make it special.

"JIN HYUNGGGGG!!" I shouted, "STOO FUCKING SHOUTING IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!" He shouted back. "Oops my bad, but anyways I need your help" I said, "with?" He ask.

"I'm planning on asking Normani to be my girlfriend, but I want to make it special" I said, "awwww my little Jiminie is growing up" he smiled pinching my cheek, "Hyung stoooop" I whined.

"Ok ok I'll stop, but take her on a picnic, don't worry about the details leave that all the me and the guys" he said, thank you hyung your a life saver" I smiled, "anything for my little mochi" he pinch my cheek again, "hyunnnng" I whined again.

"Boy hush, now go get the rest of the members lunch is ready" he said setting the table, "HYUNGSSSSS!!! TAEEEEE!!! KOOKIEE!! LUNCH IS READY!!!" I yelled.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YELLING IN THE DAMN HOUSE!" He hit me with the wooden spoon, "but you're yelling" I said rubbing the spot he hit me at. "so" he said with sass, I just rolled my eyes and sat at the dinner table.

Normani POV:
"Ughhh" I groan falling on my bed, "what's wrong with you?" Gabi ask sitting in my desk chair, "I'm tired, hungry and horny" I said pouting.

"You better go ask Jimin for some dick" Ella said, "you look like you need it" she whispered, but I still heard her. "HEY!" I threw a pillow at her, "what it's true, you been cranky for the last week" she put her hands up in defense.

"Lately I've been having wet dreams about Jimin and it's making me sexually frustrated (trustfrating)"

(A/n: if you know you a real one)

"Let me see yo phone" Ella said grabbing my phone, "what you about to do?" I ask, "you'll see" she smirked.

She typed something on my phone then threw it at me, I looked at it and saw she texted Jimin.

"I should kill you" I told her, "you'll thank me later" she said. I got up and charged towards her, but she quickly got up and ran away. "What she text him" gabi ask, I have her my phone and she looked at the message.

She started busting out laughing, "oh this is gold right here" she said laughing. "It's not funny, what if he thinks I'm weird" I said, "girl he likes you, he probably have a boner right now as we speak" she said giving me back my phone.

"Anyways have you and Tae did anything?" I ask, "nope not yet, but I'm waiting on him to make the first move" she said, "girl if you don't give that man some pussy" Ella said walking back in the room, "Oh hush" gabi said rolling her eyes.

"Have you and Namjoon did anything?" I ask, "girl he have to work for this pussy" she said, "he's not fully off the hook".

*Ding*

"Oh shit, Jimin just text me back" I said opening the text, "WHAT HE SAY!" Ella shouted sitting next to me, gabi end up sitting on the other side to see what he responded.

"BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"