Chapter 1

Normani pov:
I just got done shooting my mv (music video) for my new song "wave" (a/n: I know her song already came out so bare with me). "It was great working with you 6lack" I said, "same to you too, hey do you want to go out for a drink?" He ask.

"Nahh I'm tired so I'm going to head home" I waved goodbye to 6lack and the directors. I started walking to my dressing room. "Knock knock" it was my manger, "hey Brandon" I greeted taking off my makeup.

"Hey Normani I just wanted to inform you that I just hired you a new body guard" he said "come in".

An Asian man walked from behind Brandon, he was pretty short compared to Brandon, "well I'll let y'all get to know each other" Brandon walked out my dressing room closing the door behind him.

"Hi I'm Normani" I greeted "hi" he bowed "I'm Jimin". "So jimin where you from, no offense, but you sound like your not from America" I said.

"Well your right, I'm not from here, I'm from Busan, South Korea" he said. This whole time he was here, he never smiled once. "Well I'll let you get changed" he walked out my dressing room.

He was a handsome Korean man and his accent is so cute.

Jimin pov:
I stand outside Normani dressing room when my phone rang, it was Tae "Hey Tae" I answered, "hey hyung, what time you'll be home?" He ask, "um I don't know why?". Making sure nobody around since it's my job.

"Can you bring food on your way back, Jin hyung not cooking tonight" he said "Yea I'll bring some now I got to go" I hung up. Normani walked out the dressing room, "are you ready Ms. Hamilton?" I ask.

"Please since your my new bodyguard call me Normani " she smiled, I still had a serious expression. "I would like to keep this professional" I said.

(A/n: I KNOW JIMIN IS NOT LIKE THIS SO DON'T BASH ME IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU).

"Ok then" she rolled her eyes, she started walking. I was walking behind her. We made it outside and there was a bunch of fans screaming her name, I put my hands around her waist. To make sure nobody do nothing to her.

"OH MY GOSH NORMANI I LOVE YOUUUU!". "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!". "YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!" Was all I heard next people was talking about me. "OMG WHO IS HE!?". "HE SO SEXY!". "OH MY LORD HE'S A FINE ASS ASIAN". "WHATS YOUR NAME SIR?!".

I ignored their comments and got Normani to the car safely. "Damn is it always like this" I said, "pretty much" she shrug her shoulders. I opened the door for her, "thank you" she got in and I got in after her.

Normani pov:
I got to say Jimin is hella fine,"So Jimin tell me about yourself" I said, "well as you know my name is Park Jimin -",

"Wait so Park is your first name?" I ask, "No it's actually my last name, but in Korea our last name is in front of our name" he said "oooh continue" I said.

"I'm from Busan, South Korea and I'm 25" he said "That's all?" I ask "There's nothing more you need to know about me" he said.

It was quiet until his phone started ringing, "May I?" He ask "go ahead" I said "Hello?" He answered, his voice is deeper when he speak his native language. "WHAT!" He shouted.

He turned to me and apologized, "Tell Kim Taehyung he's getting his ass beat when I get back" he growled, well damn. "I got to go bye" he hung up. "Is everything ok?" I ask, "yes" he mumbled.

The rest of the ride to my house was quiet. "It was nice meeting you Jimin" I said "like wise, if your going out somewhere don't hesitate to call me I don't live to far from here" he gave me his number.

"I won't goodnight Jimin" I waved "good night Ms.Hamilton".

Jimin pov:
Once the driver drop me back off at the studio, I got in my car and drove home not before stopping to get food.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I'M ABOUT TO BEAT YOUR ASS!" I yelled walking inside the house. "Why? I didn't do anything" he said, "Jungkook called me and said you drunk my strawberry milk" I told him.

"I DIDN'T DRINK IT HYUNG!" He defended himself, "if not who did?" I ask. "I don't know I was out with yoongi hyung" he said.

"He's right jimin, he was with me the whole time" yoongi said, and I believed him. I always trust yoongi hyung word, plus he's my best friend.

"WHO DRUNK MY DAMN STRAWBERRY MILK!?" Putting the food on the table. "One stop yelling and two nobody did it's right here in the fridge, where you left it with a sticky note saying 'do not touch'" Jin said walking into the kitchen.

"Then why the hell Kookie called interrupting me while I'm at work?" I ask, "because it's funny seeing you get all mad behind some pink milk" Jungkook laughed.

I promise you I be wanting to kill this kid since we moved here. "Jungkook call me again while I'm at work and see what's going to happen" I threaten. "Oh I'm so scared" he said sarcastically "you won't do nothing shortie".

I charged at him, but hoseok came out of nowhere and hold me back. "Hey now kids play nice" Jin said, "watch your back bunny boy" I walked away to my room once hoseok let me go.

Normani pov:
It felt good to take a bath, my body felt so relax. Once I got out I made sure I lotion up my body and put on my pajamas.

(Normani pajamas)I went to kitchen to grab me some snacks then go back to my room and watch a movie

(Normani pajamas)
I went to kitchen to grab me some snacks then go back to my room and watch a movie.

My mind drifted to Jimin, I don't know why. I text my best friends

Besties😘

I have tea to spill!

Ella💕:
Oooo spill. It better be hot too☕️

Gabi✨:
Spill the details

Ok so Brandon got me a new body guard and let me tell you he is fine as hell🤤.

Ella💕:
The chocolates be the best ones🤤

Gabi:
How you know he's chocolate he can be light skinned🤷🏾‍♀️

Ella💕:
Ok ok what he look like?

He's Asian

Ella💕:
HE'S ASIAN!