Chapter 9

Normani POV:
"BITCH SPILL THE TEA!" I shouted, "ok ok damn let me take a quick shower" Gabi said. She ran upstairs to her room.

"What do you think that happened on their date?" Ella ask. "I don't know anything can happened I hoped something spicy though" I ask.

Gabi pov:
I got my pajamas and head to the bathroom to take me shower, I connected my phone to Normani speaker she left in the bathroom.

"What song he said it was?" I thought to myself, "singularity" I typed it in my phone. The music started as I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

His voice was so soothing and deep. It was so relaxing. I fell in deep thought. "GABRIELLA WILSON! GET YOUR ASS OUT THE SHOWER RUNNING UP MY DAMN WATER BILL!" Normani voice snapped me out of deep thought.

"Damn how long I was in the shower?" I whispered to myself. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me. I put singularity on repeat.

I dried off and lotion up my body and put on deodorant. I put on my pajamas and went downstairs.

 I put on my pajamas and went downstairs

(Gabi pajamas)

"Damn girl what was taking you so long" Ella said. Her and Normani was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

 Her and Normani was sitting on the couch watching a movie

(Normani pajamas)

(Ella pajamas)

"Sorry I was zoned out in the shower" I said sitting on the love seat across from them. "What was you listening to anyways you had that song on repeat" Normani said. "I was listening to Tae song" I said.

"What he sings?!" Ella said, "bitch yesssss and his voice is soooo heavenly" I smiled. "Ok we can get back to that, but tell us about your date" Normani said. "Ok ok I had hella fun, he took me out to karaoke and we both sung a song together." I said remembering what happened a few hours ago. "I saw you big smiling when you for out the car" Normani said.

"Because he ask me out on another date and he gavemeakissonthecheek" I said the last part really fast. "He what?" They both said together, "he gave me a kiss on the cheek" I repeated. "OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!!!" They yelled.

"Did y'all drink?" Ella ask, "alcohol no, he's not a drinker, he does not like the taste of alcohol." I said. "Yea he seems like the type not to drink" Normani said. "I got to learn a few things about him, he sings, he sung a few song for RM, and he has a dog name yeontan." I said.

"We should listen" Normani said, I grabbed my laptop and search up Kim Taehyung. Mostly his photos pop up I scroll through YouTube and saw his picture. I clicked on the video.

The video just started and I already love it, we listened to the whole song, "his voice is so soothing" Normani said in complete awe. "He should become a singer" Ella said. "I know I would love to do some song with him" I said, we listen to all their song and couple of the mv got us kinda thirsty if you know what I mean.

"Ok all I can say I love ON, the way RM look like a whole daddy" Ella daydreaming, "I personally love black swan I never knew Jimin can dance nor sing like that" Normani said thinking about Jimin during black swan. "Which one was your favorite Gabi?" Normani ask, "I liked all of them, they each had their unique style in music and I loved it" I said honestly.

I can't choose since their music so good, but personally I love singularity. "Well I'm tired I'm going to head to bed" Ella said, "same" me and Normani said at the same time. We turned everything off downstairs and head upstairs to our rooms we was sleeping in. "Goodnight babies" Normani said, "goodnight loves" Ella said, "goodnight girlies" I said.

I jumped in bed, getting comfortable in bed and putting my phone on the charger. 'Today was a good day' I thought to myself, next thing I knew I fell in a deep sleep.