Chapter 2

Normani pov:
Me and the girls been talking on the phone about my new bodyguard, it's been awhile since we hung out because of our busy schedule, So we decided to go out to go shopping.

I send Jimin and text letting him know.

New bodyguard

Hey Jimin I was letting you know I'm going out with a couple of friends.

New Bodyguard:
Ok I'll be there in a sec.

Ok

Couple minutes past 'knock knock' knowing that's Jimin since Ella and Gabi said they going to meet me at the mall. I went to go open the door, but it wasn't Jimin. "What the hell yall doing here I thought we was meeting at the mall" I said.

"Well it's too hot" Ella said "and I want to stay inside" Gabi said. "Fine how about we go swimming" I said "yea!" They shouted. I close the door, but someone end up knocking at the door. I opened it and it was Jimin "hey Jimin" I greeted "are you ready to go?" He ask, "well-" "So who is this fine ass man" Ella said interrupting me.

Jimin rose his eyebrow, "ummm Ms. Hamilton?" I shooked my head in embarrassment, "before I was rudely interrupted" I said glaring at Ella, "they came right when I was done getting ready and they decided just stay at my house" I said, "and Ella this is my new bodyguard Jimin" I turned towards Ella "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Ella" He he bowed. "The pleasure all mine" she winked at him, Jimin paid her no mind, "Since you be in the house, I'll be on my way" he said turning around to walked out.

"No Stay stay" Ella said pulling Jimin in. While Jimin was getting dragged by Ella, I gave him a sympathetic smile. "Since we all together let's introduce each other I'll start" Ella said, "As you know my name is Ella Mai" she smiled.

"I'm one of Normani best friend" She said, "and I'm Gabi" Gabi said holding her handout for Jimin to take, "I'm Normani other best friend" she smiled.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin or Jimin Park" he bowed "I'm Ms. Hamilton new bodyguard", "no need to bow we all friends now" Ella said, "We was about to go swimming would you like to join?" I ask, "no it's ok, I should be going" he said, "no please stay" Ella said.

"I'm like the only dude here, so I don't think that would be appropriated" Jimin said. "Invite your friends" Ella said. "No no it's alright" he said.

"Jimin it's ok to invite them" I said, "ok" he excused himself and walked away to call his friends.

Jimin POV:

BANGTAN BOYS🔥

Guys

Grumpy Hyung🐱:
What you want?
This better be important I was sleeping!

Mama Jin💜:
yes my child?
And yoongi get yo ass up!

Where's the other guys?

Mama Jin💜:
Tae and Jungkook might be playing overmatch.
Namjoon at the studio.
Hoseok at the the dance studio.
And Yoongi just being a lazy ass.

Gucciboy🥀:
I have been summoned

Bunnyboy🐰:
I seen my name being brought up