Chapter 5

Jimin pov:
We left Tae studio, "now where to?" I ask, "can we stop to get some food I'm hungry" she said. "What you want to eat?" I ask her, "I don't know" she replied. "How you don't know what to eat, but you want to eat" I laughed, "yasssssss!" She shouted.

"I made you laugh, mission accomplished" she smiled, her smile is very contagious, I couldn't help, but smile. "Let just stop at a cafe" I said, "I'm fine with that" she replied.

I changed directions and drove toward jin shop. "Worldwide cafe?" She looked at the sign, "yeah come on" we got out the car headed inside. "Hello welcome to worldwide cafe" the employee greeted, "good afternoon y/n noona" I greeted.

"Oh chimmy!" she smiled, she ran from behind the counter and hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back.

Normani pov:
He knows everybody like damn, she really beautiful maybe his girlfriend. "Is Jin hyung in?" He ask pulling away from the hug, "yea I'll go get him" she said heading to the back.

"She's your girlfriend?" I ask, before he can answer a man came out. He was really tall, "Jimin-sii what you doing here?" He ask. Jimin smiled and gave the man a hug, "hi Jin hyung".

"Jiminie whos this?" I guess the man name is Jin ask, "Hyung this is Normani, Normani this my hyung Jin" Jimin introduced. "Nice to meet you Normani" he smiled, he looked so motherly. "Nice to meet you too Jin" I smiled back, "and this is my beautiful noona y/n" jimin smiled.

The girl from earlier came and stuck her hand out, "Nice to meet you" she smiled, "same to you too" I smiled. "Y/n noona is Jin hyung girlfriend " Jimjn said.

Jin pov:
"Is that the famous girl from the wave video?" I ask Jimin In Korean, "yes, but don't treat her any different from regular people" Jimin said, "I won't, you acting like we do not live with 5 famous people in the house" I said.

"Stop talking in Korean you making Normani uncomfortable" my beautiful girlfriend said, "what you can speak Korean?" Normani ask y/n. "Yes jin taught me when first started dating" y/n smiled.

"That's sooo cute" Normani smiled, "so Jin hyung can we order?" Jimin ask. "I'll take care of it" y/n said.

Y/n pov:
(A/n: I decided y'all should be in the story and give y'all a pov😁)

I took Jimin and Normani order. When they went to go sit down at a table, I dragged Jin to the back. "They look so cute together" I smiled, "I know, but you know Jimin won't go out with a celeb anymore after what happened last time" Jin said.

"Yea, I should be that bitch ass for hurting my chimmy" I frowned, "no baby, you beat her ass enough" Jin laughed, I laughed along with him. "Now go make they order" he said kissing me, "ok ok" I walked back to the front.

Jimin pov:
Me and Normani say by the window, since it was her choice. "How many brothers you got?" She ask me, "They not my blood brothers but 6, but I have a little brother that related" I said.

"For reals where is he?" She ask, "he's back in Korea with my parents" I said. "Here's your drink" y/n sat down our drinks, "enjoy" she smiled walking away. I took a sip of my strawberry milkshake, "I'll would never thought you'll like strawberry milkshakes" Normani said.

"Well you don't know me like that to know" I said licking the whip cream off me lips. I can see Normani staring at my lips.

Normani pov:
HIS FUCKING LIPS, DAMN HIM!, I looked up to see him staring at me. "Sorry" I said looking away, "for what?" He ask confused, I guess he didn't catch me staring. "nothing" I said taking a sip of my mango smoothie.

"OMG NORMANI!" I heard. Damn I forgot I'm a damn celebrity, Jimin instantly noticed and grabbed my hand pulling me out the cafe, "BYE HYUNG SEE YOU AT HOME, BYE NOONA SEE YOU LATER!" Jimin Spoked in Korean.

We made it his car and hurried up and got in. "I should've been more careful" Jimin said blaming himself, "It's not your fault" I said putting my hand on top of his. "It is. you're a celebrity" he said, "I know I am, but to be honest I forgot I was. You and your friends treated me like a normal person" I smiled.

"Now let's go to my house and chill unless you have something else to do" I said, "I actually do sorry" he said. "It's ok I'll call one of the girls to keep me company" I said, He nodded and drove to my house.

Once we got there, "well this is my stop" I said unbuckling my seatbelt, "thank you for taking me out to the cafe after the photoshoot" I said. "No problem, if you want to go anywhere else let me know" he said, "I will" I kissed his cheek and got out.

I ran inside making sure I locked the door and started freaking out, "I kissed him on the cheek!, oh my gosh! What if he thinks I'm weird? Or a creep? Or a hoe?" I question myself.

"Ok Normani calm down take a deep breathes" I told myself and did had I say, but it didn't work I started freaking out again "I need to call the girls" I said getting my phone out my bag.

Jimin pov:
I was still in the driveway, "she kissed my cheek" I said putting my hand over where she kissed at, "its was probably nothing" I said to myself. I pulled out my phone to text yoongi hyung.

finally pulled out of her driveway heading to yoongi hyung studio

finally pulled out of her driveway heading to yoongi hyung studio. But I couldn't get the kiss out my head.