Chapter 4

Normani pov:
I woke up with a massive headache, "good morning sunshine" Gabi greeted me, with Tylenol and water. "I figured you would've have a terrible headache" she said.

"Where's Ella?" I ask taking the pill and water. "She still sleep on the floor" she pointed to the floor next to the couch that I'm on, "what happened yesterday?" I ask.

"Well Jimin and his brothers came over we end up going swimming then end up ordering Panda Express, which by the way your food is in the microwave, but anyways we all end up playing truth or dare with alcohol while waiting for the food." She explained, as I thought about everything was coming back to me.

"You, Jimin, Jungkook, and Ella was drunk as fuck" she laughed "shut up" I said, I got up and went upstairs to go take a shower.

After a good 30 minutes, I got out and wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth. After that I went in my room, dry off my body the lotion up. I put on my undies and bra, when Gabi came in.

"Damn girl you don't know how to knock" I said, "shut up we have the same parts, but your manger called and said you have a photo shoot today at 3pm at vante studio" she said. I look at the clock on my stand to see it's only 1:30pm.

"Ok thank you" I said, "your welcome" she walked out my room closing the door behind her. I walk into my walk in closet to find a comfortable to wear.

I decided to go with my grey high waisted spendex and my light grey crop sweatshirt that's says 'champion' on it.

(Normani outfit)

I walked downstairs to see Ella at the table eating cereal along and Gabi at the table also, but on her phone texting someone. "Who you texting?" I ask walking to the kitchen to make me a bowl of cereal.

"I'm texting V, he's hilarious" she smiled, I smirked. "Oooooh I see our little Gabriella have a little boo" Ella teases. "No we just met" she defended, "yeah yeah yeah watch next y'all be going out then going to each other houses then next comes the dirty deed" I laughed.

"Y'all so annoying, but I have to go I have to be at the studio in a couple of hours" she said getting up, "mmhmm sure" Ella said. Gabi rolled her eyes, "come on Ella I drove you here" Gabi said picking up her keys.

It was Ella turn to roll her eyes, but got up anyways. "I'll text you later love you" Ella said putting her bowl in the sink, "love you too" I said. They left out the door leaving me alone.

I looked at the time and it was 2:25pm. I put my bowl in the sink, I grabbed my little backpack, making sure I have everything. I put on my shoes and text Jimin.

 I put on my shoes and text Jimin