Chapter 8

Tae pov:
To be honest I didn't know where to take Gabi. This was my first date with black girl and my first date in America. But I'll still make this the best date ever.

I end up taking her to a karaoke bar, "karaoke?" She ask. "You don't like it ?" I ask feeling embarrassed, "no no it's amazing I always wanted to go, but I never had time" she said.

"Well today is your lucky day then" I smiled, "come on let's go in" I got out the car and walked to her side and opened the door for her. "Thank you" she said getting out, I grabbed her hand a led her inside the place.

"Hi can I get a VIP room?" I ask the employee. "Yes that would be $70" she said, I paid her $70 in cash. "Right this way" we followed her to the VIP section.

"Here we are, I hope you have a great night, just push the little button for any assistance" she walked out. "So you just carry money on you?" Gabi ask, "oh no" I chuckled. "This is actually the only time I carry money on me" I explained.

"But let's get the party started want anything to drink?" I ask, "anything is fine" she said looking through the songs.

"Alcohol or beverages?" I ask. "Beverage I'm not much of a drinker" she said. I pushed the little button, an employee came in, "how may I help you?" He ask, "can I get 2 cans of coke?" I ask, "ok anything else?" He ask. I looked over at gabi to see if she want anything else, she looked at me and shook her head. "No that's all" I said, "ok I'll be right back with your drinks" he walked away.

"OH MY GOSH!" Gabi yelled, "what? What happened? Are you ok?" I ask worried, "oh I'm fine, but they have my song on here" she said happily, "go ahead and sing your song girl" I said.

I sat on the couch and watched her (not like a creep) beginning to sing.

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy)

Gabi pov:
"Oh my gosh that was so fun!" I said, "and I didn't even know you can sing like that" I looked at him. We was in the car heading back to Normani place, "I got a few talents" he said smiling. "Have you ever thought of music industry?" I ask.

"No, but I did sing some songs for my hyungs" he said. "Oh for reals, what song?" I ask, "look up singularity" he said.

"Ight I'll listen when I get to Normani" I said. The drive continues as we sing the songs on the radio. "Ok we're here" he said putting the car in park, "thank you V-" "call me Tae" he cuts me off, "ok thank you Tae for the wonderful date" I said.

"You're very welcome Gabi, if you don't mind going on another date with me soon" he said. "I would love to go on another date with you" I smiled, "then it's settled, I'll text you when and what time" he said.

"Ok, I'll be waiting on your text, but goodnight Tae" I said, "goodnight Gabi" he reached over and kissed me on the cheek. I got out the car big smiling. I saw the girls at the door, Tae drove off once he saw me enter the house.

"BITCH SPILL THE TEA!"

Tae pov:
I'm on my way home, I couldn't stop thinking bout how bold I was for kissing Gabi on the cheek.

I finally got home, "I see that the date went well" I put my keys in the little hook we have by our door. "Yes the date went well Jin hyung" I smiled, "hungry?" He ask. "No I'm good jin hyung thank you" I said, "ok if you get hungry the food is in the fridge. I'm going to bed" he said.

"Good night hyung" I said, "good night taetae" he went upstairs to his room and I went to mine. I flop on my bed letting out a big sigh of happiness, that date went perfect and I can't wait to go another one with her. I went to go take a shower, once I got out I put on my silk pajamas.

I put my phone on the charger, got under the cover, turned off my lamp and went to sleep

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!!
I'm sorry I took so long updating🥺
Please don't hate me😖