Chapter 15

(A/n: Ok here's pt 2. Of the last chapter)

Normani pov:
As we heading to the fair, Ella told us about how she forgave RM and how they going to the movies tomorrow night.

"We should have a triple date" I said, they looked at me confused. "Jimin ask me out to the movies the other day" I said, "HOLD UP!!!! THE JIMIN PARK ASK YOU OUT!" Ella shouted in my ear.

"Damn girl get out my ear damn and yes" I said, "And Gabi you should come with us and bring Taehyung" I said.

"That would be fun" Ella said, "Then it's settled" I smiled. We made it to the fair, we got out and went to go pay for our wrist band.

Jimin pov:
We made it to the fair. "Race you to the booth! Loser had to buy the wrist band!" Jungkook said running off, "oh your on" Tae ran off right behind him, "wait for me!" I ran after them.

Sadly I lost, "haha Hyung has to pay" Jungkook smiled giving Tae a high five. "Shut up" I said, "can I have 3 wrist bands please" I ask the booth person.

"Tae?" I heard somebody, I turned around and saw the Ella, Gabi and Normani. "Gabi!" Tae gave her a big hug, "what you guys doing here?" Ella ask.

"Just hanging out" Jungkook answered, "what y'all doing here?" Tae ask back hugging Gabi. "Celebrating Ella new song" Normani said.

"Oh congratulations Noona" Jungkook said, "y'all should hang out with us" Tae said excitedly. "Yea sure, If that alright with y'all" Normani said looking at me and Jungkook.

"I don't mind" I said, putting my arm around Normani, "Damn we third wheeling" Jungkook said to Ella. "Like a mothafucka" she replied.

"Alright so which ride y'all wanna go on?" Tae ask. "Let's get on a roller coaster" Jungkook suggested excitedly, "let's go" Ella jumped on Jungkook back.

Ella pointed to the roller coaster once Jungkook started running. "Roller coaster it is" Tae said, Tae and Gabi started walking while Normani and I follow behind.

(TIME SKIP SINCE I'M LAZY!)

They ended they night on the Ferris wheel, "Wow it's so beautiful" Normani said looking up at the night sky. I looked her side profile, "very beautiful" I whisper.

"Huh?" She said looking at me, "oh I said the sky is beautiful" I said looking away rubbing the back of my neck. "Hey Jimin?" She called out, "yes?" I looked at her, "I want to tell you something" she said.

We stop at the Ferris wheel, "I want to tell you that I really like you and I develop feeling for you over the time we spend together. I know it's unprofessional and all, I'm sorry I made you-" I grabbed her face and kissed her, "you started to ramble" I smiled at her.

She was in shock, "Normani?" I waved my hand in her face, "Norman-" before I finished she kissed me. I relaxed and kissed her back.

"Wooooooooo get it Jimin hyunggg" Jungkook started shouting, "yassssssss girl get you some" Ella hype in. "I was waiting for you to confess" Gabi said.

They Ferris wheel started moving again and we all got off, "now it's your turn Gabi" Ella said.

"No need My turn been over" Gabi said giving Tae a kiss, my man looked shock. "SINCE WHEN!!" Normani shouted, "since now" Tae said smirking.

"So Ella we waiting on you" Gabi said, "you too Jungkook" Tae said. "Already happened" he smirked, "You finally kissed Zendaya" I looked at Jungkook,"Wait you're dating zendaya?" Normani ask.

"Yes ma'am" he smiled, "awwww on Jungkookie growing up" I said pinching his cheeks, "Jin hyung would love to hear this" Tae smiled. "Hyungggg" Jungkook whined, "well we must get going it's getting late" Ella said.

We made it to the girls car, "No" Tae whined hugging Gabi, "Tae Tae" I'll see you tomorrow, "but tomorrow so far away" he whined. "Stop being a baby" Jimin said pulling Tae off of Gabi, "Jungkook", "I'm on it" Jungkook threw Tae over his shoulder.

"Goodnight girls" Jungkook said, "wait can I get a kiss at least" Tae whined, Gabi gave Tae a kiss, "there" Tae was satisfied, "have a goodnight girls" I said.

"Text me when you make it home safely Normani" I winked before turning around to follow behind the boys.

Gabi pov:

"BITCHHHHHHHH" Normani squeal, "y'all finally got y'all little boo thang" Ella said, I'm cheesin hella hard. "You finally kissed Jimin" I said to Normani, "girl yessss and his lips are so soft and plump girllll" she started acting a fool.

"V lips was so soft" I replaying our kiss in my head, "y'all lucky bitches" Ella fake cried, "awe hunny you gonna get yo kiss from RM soon don't worry" Normani said. "I better" she replied with sass.

Taehyung pov:

"End the night with a kiss from your crush is amazing" I said, " you ain't lying" Jimin said. "Jimin hyung, you did a bold move how you feel?" Jungkook ask pretending to be a interviewer holding up an imaginary mic to Jimins lips.

"Amazing" he said, "how about you Tae Tae hyung?" Switching to me, "over the moon" I said. "Now you that heard it folks Jimin hyung and Tae Tae hyung are simps" Jungkook joked.

"This kid" Jimin rolled his eyes while driving. It's been a night to remember I smiled.