Chapter 12

Part 2 of Namjoon and Ella

Namjoon pov:
I took Ella to a restaurant that's was owned by my hyung. "This seems fancy" she said as we walked inside together, "well it's is" I said, "but where underdressed" she looked down at her clothes which was perfectly fine.

"Don't worry about nobody will care" I said taking her hand, "hello, welcome to- oh hey Joonie how you doing?" the waitress greeted me, "hey Layla, how you doing" I greeted back giving her a hug.

"I'm doing good" she smiled at me, I just remembering that Ella was behind me. "Oh Ella this is Layla she's a good friend of mine" I pulled her from behind me.

Ella Pov:
As Namjoon introduce us, the girl smiled, but I can tell it was fake and I saw a pint of jealousy in her eyes. "It's nice to meet you" I smiled at her, "likewise" she said with a little bit of attitude.

'I'll drop kick that bitch' I thought to myself, I rolled my eyes and looked at namjoon, he looked at me and he looked like he suddenly remembered something. "Can I get the vip for two?" he ask, "right this way" the Layla girl grabbed two menus and walked away.

I can tell she has a attitude, but for what reason. We sat down at our table in the vip section, "can I start y'all off with drinks?" She ask, but she was mainly looking at Namjoon. Yup I don't like the bitch.

I glared at her, "Can I get a lemonade please" I looked at her sweetly, "and I'll have a coke please" he ordered next. "Ok y'all drinks should be here shortly" she smiled at namjoon, but glared at me and I glared right back at that bitch as she walking away.

But namjoon didn't notice her glaring at me, "aye stop glaring at her" namjoon spoke. "I can do the fuck I want, but the bitch better calm her attitude". I said folding my arms. "She didn't have an attitude" he said trying to protect her.

He lucky he's not my man, because oooooh boy I would've got on his ass, "ok Namjoon" I said looking over my menu.

Namjoon pov:
What's with the attitude, I sigh and shocked my head. We sat in a uncomfortable silence, her attitude aura is making it awkward. "So how long you been singing?" I ask, "Well I've been singing since I was a kid, I've began my singing career in London in 2014" she answered.

"Oh cool, how's London?" I ask, "it's a beautiful place" she smiled, "the people there is wonderful and the food" she looked at me. "Well you should take me there sometimes" I said jokingly, "I will" she laughed.

"Here's you're drinks" Layla sat down our drinks, but purposely spilled my drink on me and she had the nerves to smirk. That's it, I got up and punch that bitch in her face.

"You fucked with the wrong bitch" I punch her one good time in her eye and left.

I took out my phone and called Normani, "hello?" She answered, "can you come pick me up I'll send you the address" I said, "I'll explain later" I added on, "Ella!" I heard namjoon.

I hung up the phone and walked away trying to get away from him, texting Normani the address, "ELLA WAIT!" He called out, "namjoon please leave me alone" I said. I'm mad and I'm trying not to go off on him, "talk to me please" he said.

"Not at the moment" I said, I saw Normani pulled up. I got in, "go" I said, she drove off leaving namjoon where he was standing. "Sooo what happened?" She ask, "I'll tell you when we get to my house, but first let me get my car at the studio." I said looking out the window, "ok" she answered.

I'm still upset like what does this bitch has against me, if it's over namjoon please she can have his ass. We got to the studio so I can pick up my car, then we headed to my place.

"So mind telling me why I had to pick up ass up and why your pants wet? Wait- I hope you didn't pee on yourself" Normani said as she flopped on my couch as soon we entered my house. "No I didn't pee on myself stupid" I laughed, but I end up tell her the whole story.

"She needs calm her ass" Normani said, "right, because I will drag a bitch if I need to" I said, "I hope you gave her ass a black eye" Normani rolled her eyes. "What did namjoon do" she looked at me, "his ass just stood there, but his did came out to talk to me" I said, "but I was too upset to talk at the moment" I rubbed my face.

"Well you should talk to him" Normani said, "but for right now let's watch a movie" she said grabbing the remote. I sat next to her start to cuddle up to her, "what you want to watch babygirl?." she ask.

"Anything is fine" I said.

Namjoon pov:
I put my hands on top of my head, while I saw Normani driving off. 'What the fuck just happened' I thought, I walked back inside the restaurant and saw another employee cleaning up the mess.

"I'm so sorry about this" I said, I paid for the drinks and gave the employee who was cleaning up the mess and tip. "Joonie!" I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Layla with an ice pack on her eye.

"Oh shit are you ok?" I ask, "yeah I'm ok it's nothing I can't handle" she said, "let me see" I took the ice pack away from her eye.

Ella got her good, "why did you do it?" I ask, "do what?" She ask while putting the ice pack back on her eye. "Since you want to act dumb, why did pour the lemonade on her" I looked at her. I'm not dumb, my IQ 148, also I saw the whole thing.

"It was an accident" she tried to play innocent. "So you glaring at her when I introduced y'all was an accident or giving her attitude" I said raising my voice a little bit.

But I have to remember where I am and calmed down, "you know what I need to go, bye Layla" I said walking out the restaurant. I got it my car and drove home, what a damn day.

HELLO LOVELIES✨

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE VERYYYYYY SLOW UPDATE.😭

I've been going through a lot at the moment and I'm trying to update as much as I can, if not I apologize and hope y'all can forgive me.

But lately I've been thinking of doing a face reveal🤔 should I?👀

ANYWAYS I LOVE YALLLLLL💜