THE END (Please Read)

Dear readers,
I don't even know where to start, to be honest. The kindness you have shown me throughout the book has put me at a loss for words and this journey on wattpad has been amazing! I read every single comment and although I can't respond to all, each one made my day.

I feel as though we all have formed a little family in the comment sections and I am so sad to see that go.

However, there will be more opportunities to read some extra Crimson Lace! I plan on posting bonus chapters and maybe even a second book someday!

As of right now, though...
here is my plan for this book:
First and foremost, I am going to edit my first draft and then find an agent (who will hopefully help me get traditionally published) My book will be removed from wattpad most likely around that time, or maybe even before, but the good news is that hopefully someday you will be able to buy a real copy!

As for a second book, I am waiting to decide on what I should do until I find an agent or until/if wattpad discovers my book. Currently, I have two other books that I am working on. Those will hopefully both be published someday as well, but stay tuned for updates on all of my upcoming projects!

As I move forward in my journey of becoming a published author, I hope you will continue to support me on both wattpad and tiktok! (Tiktok username is: sophandbooks)

I will forever cherish the love you guys have given this book and all of the kind compliments I have received. Without you, Crimson Lace probably would have stayed in my google drive.

So once and for all, thank you to everyone reading this! I am beyond grateful for you all and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Goodbye for now, but as the characters in Crimson Lace would say, "Until we meet again!"

Love,
Sophie