Chapter 6

Pure Smut warning ⚠️

[Song of the chapter: Devil's advocate - the neighborhood]

Word count: 1354

☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎

Jungkook

When Jungkook woke up he was clean and dressed in a sweater a few sizes too large for his body, his head slightly throbbed yet he felt well rested and satisfied. Memories from the night before had quickly flooded his brain causing him to shiver.

"I didn't like it! I didn't I swear I- god fucking damnit Jungkook why did you like it!?!?!!!" He scolded himself and shook his head. He couldn't deny his strange liking to the actions of the elder man, it also didn't help that his mouth still held the lightest taste of that mint tobacco.

He heard a chuckle from across the room that made his head shoot up and turn beet red, "so I take it you enjoyed it" his owner who was sitting in the chair across from him had questioned rhetorically through a wide grin.

"No no no no haha," Jungkook laughed nervously, "I just uhm had a crazy dream" he lied obviously not convincingly as Jimin showed no change in facial expression.

"Ok bunny," he said getting up and approaching Jungkook. He pulled the covers higher and scooted back til he hit the headboard, not so much in fear this time but more in anticipation.

"Ready for round two?" He said with a smirk once he had reached the edge of the large bed. Jungkook gulped once again making piercing eye contact with those amber eyes glowing as if starving for lewd acts, like a freaking succubus.

"Uhm...no?" Jimin chuckled at the reply, "too bad conejito, come here." Jungkook slowly scooted to Jimin still visibly embarrassed from earlier, "why?" He asked maybe a little too harshly because Jimin gave him a stern frown that made him shudder, "because I said so," he replied, finishing his answer with a grin.

"On your knees in front of me bunny" Jimin commanded. Jungkook did as told now slightly intimidated yet he tried his best to not make eye contact with the elders obvious bulge staring right in front of him.

Jimin unzipped his fly, quickly and swiftly he managed to whip out his dick in seconds. Jungkook in shock tried to back away but was blocked by the edge of the bed and the strong fist gripping into his hair holding his head in place.

Forced to look it in the eye Jungkook took in his buyer's cock, long, thick, and half hard. Jimin lifted his head by pulling his hair down, "now bunny I think it's pretty obvious you enjoyed last night so today will you give me some enjoyment in return?" He asked with a baby voice and a smirk making the whole situation just more humiliating and malicious.

Jungkook had to hold back a whimper that was threatening to escape his throat, in the end settling with a shake of his head.

"Open your mouth bunny" he said sternly, when Jungkook didn't do as told he pulled his hair back painfully, "I said open your fucking mouth."

Jungkook, frightened of what the man would do if he didn't comply, opened his mouth slightly. Jimin smiled warmly in return, "good bunny." Then gently he placed the soft pink head of his dick onto Jungkook's tongue, Jungkook cringed at the slight tang of saltiness but remained still.

Jimin slowly pushed his dick into Jungkook's mouth, Jungkook started gagging when it was halfway in and Jimin took it out to let him breathe.

"Too big" he said between breaths and coughs "I can't." Jimin smiled and patted his head, "yes you can baby, relax and open your mouth wider," he advised, then without warning shoved the half back into his mouth.

Jungkook gagged at the sudden intrusion but tried to do as Jimin advised, for his own comfort obviously not any other reason. He tried to relax his throat and jaw, noticing a very slight shift in comfort.

"Yes good boy just like that bunny," Jimin had praised him for his quick learning. "Now close your lips around it," Jungkook obliged, "okay now look at me," Jungkook didn't want to do that but he was at a disadvantage and decided not to take any risks.

As soon as he made eye contact with his owner he was surprised at how hot the man was- JUNGKOOK! Now is not the time! Wtf is wrong with him, he thought, but then Jimin's smirk forced him out of his thoughts.

Jimin

Seeing the boy with doe eyes looking up to him with his dick in his mouth made Jimin go feral, he couldn't help the smirk that crept on his face before he started to thrust, ruthlessly, into the pretty boy's mouth.

Using his hand that was weaved into the boys hair to fuck his throat, moving his hips foward and back while doing the same with the bunny's head. Muffled whines and sounds coming from the boy vibrated onto his cock as if motivating him to go on.

He looked back down at his bunny to see the most beautiful sight, his lips and cheeks red and eyes teary and wide. Delicious to Jimin.

When he started to thrust harder into the boy's mouth Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's thighs to push him away but that only made him more determined. Every few thrusts Jimin would push his cock to the back of Jungkook's throat and keep him there until the other couldn't breathe, then he would pull out to let him recuperate and then would start over again.

Repeating this many times had Jimin closer to his orgasm and Jungkook's face looking fucked out didn't help either. The pretty boy's face was perfectly demolished because of Jimin, cheeks red, eyes hooded and wet, lips red, and chin layered with drool.

Jimin couldn't help but groan at the feeling of getting his dick sucked/ fucking a throat, and at Jungkook's worn face. Finally he came with a loud "fuckkgg" into Jungkook's mouth, Jungkook stared at him as if confused so again Jimin gave him his guidance.

"You have to swallow it bunny," he said facing down to see him, Jungkook just gave him a worried look.

Jungkook

FUCK that I'm not swallowing this shit, Jungkook thought. He remained as he was, determined to spit instead of swallow, but Jimin didn't let him take his dick out of his mouth.

Instead, Jimin got impatient and plugged Jungkook's nose so he couldn't breathe, and since his dick was still in his mouth he couldn't breathe through his mouth either.

"Swallow and I'll pull out," Jimin said darkly, Jungkook was starting to need air, like NEED it. Oh my god why is this happening to me, he thought, but after another 10 seconds he could do it anymore.

He reluctantly swallowed the salty substance resulting in Jimin letting his nose go and pulling out his dick, leaving Jungkook breathless and panting. Once he had calmed down Jimin wiped and lifted it chin so he would look at him.

"Yesterday you passed out so you have a pass but not today, you need to follow rules and show respect, so give me your thanks." He said stern as ever. Jungkook's head was still light and dizzy from being deprived of air, he tried to think quickly because the look on his owner's face was almost scary. He reminded himself of the rules and spit out a guess of what he wanted. 

"Thank you?" He said voice small and raspy.

"Thank you what?" Jimin replied now even more eerie to the bunny.

"Thank you s-"

"Nope try again" twinsted smile now on his lips

Jungkook knew what he wanted but saying it would just kill him, again.

He rolled his eyes and didn't expect that would anger Jimin, him being grabbed by the hair again and pulled towards the man giving him a warning look.

"Thank you," Jungkook would like to pass away now, "daddy."

☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎

Hiiiiii sorry update took so long I'm on vacay but here's some filth lol sorry if it's bad idk sooo haha anyways byeeeeee