Chapter 5

⚠️ Smut warning 😈

Song of the chapter: cry baby - the neighborhood

Word count: 1196

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

Jimin

He pushed the younger boys back down so that the boys head lay on the bed, ass up. Then with a Yelp from the younger he pulled out his legs from beneath him so that he was on his knees, back arching. Jimin then proceeded to tie the bunny's hand together behind his back using the rope, securing it tightly which resulted in a soft whimper from the other.

A louder yelp was heard from the bunny when his towel was torn off, leaving him fully exposed and embarrassed to no end. He sniffled a little.

"Mr. Park?" The shaky voice said from the pillows, "yes bunny?" Jimin replied while dizzy in lust from seeing the boy exposed, he wanted to devour him once his eyes laid upon his silky smooth Bottom, pink entrance, and small but oh so very cute little cock.

"I've never..." Jungkook trailed off hoping the man would understand, obviously he did. "I know bunny," he placed his right hand on the boy's cheek, giving it a small squeeze causing the other to squeak, "that's why I bought you."

Jimin ran his hands over his body, stopping at the boys nipples to give a light tug, making a mental note to give them more attention later on. Then he kissed his way up to Jungkook's neck, kisses turning wet and hard to leave the desired marks he wanted.

By the time he had left a sufficient amount of hickeys on his pretty boy he had noticed how he was shaking, head burried in a pillow. "You're so cute bunny, just kisses make you so sensitive." Jungkook just shook his head into the pillows.

"Ok moving on bunny," he picked up the unlabeled bottle and squirted some of the mysterious liquid into his palm. Jungkook moved his head to try and see, "what are you- AH!"

He had entered one of his fingers inside the bunny boy, slowly pumping it in and out. "What was that baby?" Jimin asked mockingly.

"Take-Mmph! Take it out!" Jungkook struggled to say, yet he earned a mere "nope," from Jimin. After a few minutes the elder added another finger into the boy's pretty hole, "hnnng!"

Jungkook

He was struggling not to make lewd noises, he didn't want the man to know how he actually felt, pain yes but also an infuriating feeling of pleasure. Jungkook whined into his pillow when a third finger was added, stretching him out beautifully.

"No-No more please," he pleaded Mr. Park, only very slightly hoping that he would deny, although he would rather die than admit it.

"Awe but kookie we just started," the mafia leader replied, he could basically hear the smirk he had on his face even though he couldn't see it.

Jimin continued pumping his fingers in and out of the poor boy for what seemed like an eternity to jungkook, having to muffle and hide his moans that threatened to slip out in order to save him from embarrassment and a bullet to his pride.

Then the fingers came out, leaving his hole clenching around air at the loss of volume but Jungkook was just happy he didn't have to muffle the lewd noises he was producing anymore. That was, until he felt something hard against his rim, "wait wait! Mr.Park!"

"AH!"

Jimin

He had slipped the vibrator halfway into Jungkook when he heard a sound he thought was sent from heaven, a shaky high pitched moan had escaped the bunny's pretty mouth.

Jimin growled.

The boy was now completely and utterly shaking, his legs seemed to be at the brink of collapse. Jimin continued his violation, giving the boy's cock a few tugs to ease his muscles. Jungkook whining in response.

"No more I c-cant," Jungkook basically whispered to Jimin. The vibrator had slowly but surely made its way completely into his ass causing Jimin's pants to get tighter.

Then Jimin turned it on.

Earning a muffled "MMPH!" From the bunny boy. "Don't hold your voice back baby daddy wants to hear everything," he cooed at the deteriorating boy.

"Daddy?" Jungkook managed to say without stuttering thank god. Even though it was in question the word still made Jimin's dick throb, "yes baby, you can call me daddy in bed, I won't respond to anything else."

Jungkook

Jungkook hated himself, moaning like a whore by the hands of his captive, being turned on by the thought of addressing him as daddy.

He hated it yet he couldn't think of anything else except the stretch of his ass, the way the object deliciously vibrated inside of him making him shake and whimper.

Jungkook knew he was fucked when Mr. Park turned him around placing his legs on his shoulders so that he had no way of not making eye contact. Jimin's handsome face only about an inch or two from his own, eyes glowing yellow.

Jungkook was (secretly) admiring the others face when his cock began to be fondled, letting out a dangerously clear and lewd moan. "HhAh!"

Beyond embarrassed by the exposure of his pleasure, Jungkook closed his eyes and turned his head so that he wouldn't have to see the other's annoyingly attractive face.

But of course, his owner wouldn't allow such actions. Before he knew it he was grabbed by the jaw and turned to face the leader.

"Look at daddy when u make such lovely noises bunny."

Subconsciously Jungkook whined, cheeks going chrimson once he realized what he had done. "Much better," Jimin smirked as he continued to assault Jungkooks dick, using his other hand to apply pressure to the vibrator pushing it in as deep as possible.

"Mr.Park I-"

"What did I say you would call me in bed," Jimin interrupted for the millionth time.

Now Jungkook really wanted to die, he could feel his orgasm building up and Jimin's stern words weren't helping him hold it back. He but his lip and tried not to stutter, bombing the attempt.

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes angel"

"I'm," Jungkook wanted to burry himself in a hole, "I think I'm c-close." Jimin smile-smirked at that knowledge.

"Good"

Then his face was closer, too close, so close in fact that Jungkook could smell the intoxicating scent of mint and tobacco. With wide eyes Jungkook was kissed, obviously stunned inexperienced he remained still not returning the gesture.

Jimin pulled back, "open your mouth" he commanded, but the bunny trying to hold onto his last thread of pride disobeyed. "Fine" Jimin said before Jungkook's cock was tugged especially rough, causing a loud moan that allowed Jimin entrance into the boy's soft, hot mouth.

Jungkook gave up on resisting, letting the man ravish his mouth, sucking and massaging his tongue with his own. Meanwhile still using his hand to pump his dick making him moan into the other man's mouth, his eyes watering from all the stimulation.

Then with a sharp cry he released into Jimin's hand.

☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎

Heyyyyy sorry if this is not that good I've never written actual smut before lolz but Anygay ty for the votes and comments I appreciate it 😻