꧁Prologue꧂

Jeon jungkook, a student at the local public college was on his way home one day only to be knocked out and awoken confined to a chair half naked the next. How did he get here? Who the fuck knows, but he didn't have the time to think about it before he was exposed to an audience filled with classy yet frightening looking men and women staring at him hungrily.

He tugged at the chains holding him down but they didn't budge, he did although notice a name tag like necklace around his neck that read 'GOLD ITEM - STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION', and a feverishly hot man staring straight into his eyes.

He couldn't speak, frightened and confused by the situation. The only thing he managed to do was stare back at the muscular man, subconsciously pleading him with his eyes to make his current nightmare end. He managed to look away and continued to struggle with the chains until a few moments later he heard the voice of an auctioneer speak into a microphone,

"SOLD TO MR. PARK FOR 10 MILLION"

Park Jimin, leader of the Cobra's was one of the most known mafia leaders in South Korea. Specializing in weaponry, the Cobra's bought and sold all of the weapons distributed amoung Korea's mafia group's. Not only were they the most dangerous group, but they were also the richest, with firearms being essential items to all of the groups they quickly became the highest ranking group with Jimin as leader. So it makes sense as to why Mr. Park could afford such a luxury item, it cost him a pretty penny. But then again he couldn't resist those pleading honey brown eyes that screamed "buy me!" the moment he saw them at the yearly underground auction hosted by the neighboring group. Jimin had just bought himself an early Christmas gift, and oh boy was he excited to play with it.

☠︎︎

☠︎︎

☠︎︎

HI this is my first fic so hopefully it's not that bad lol uhm this is mafia themed (Jimin sexy rich leader buys innocent helpless Jk and then it gets freaky obv) if this gets a lil hype I'll write it but for now here's the background! Lmk if I should write this hahahhahahahah I'm filthy sorry not sorry!! Also this is probs gonna be semi slow burn. But not too much cuz I'm not much of a writer but yeah bunny jungkook for the win. 💓💓