Chapter 7

[Song of the chapter: pretty boy - the neighborhood]

Word count: 584

☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎

Jimin

Satisfied is what Jimin was feeling, not completely but almost. He had tarnished the innocent name of his bunny and was excited to completely demolish it. Yet he decided he would give the poor boy a day of rest, so that's what he did.

With exception of course.

Jungkook

He had let him out of the room for the first time, let him bathe and even cooked for him. Jungkook was skeptical to say the least, he wondered if Jimin now trusted him because of their intimacy or his good behavior but he didn't plan to let his guard down.

He was so embarrassed about the past few nights he couldn't help but turn red whenever making eye contact with his owner, Jimin had given him a slight tour of his way too big and expensive house. Making him blush way too many times when he looked back at him, causing Jungkook to hate himself even more for letting him have any effect on him. But Jungkook was bewildered by everything happening all at once.

Jimin was being nice to him, too nice. He never lowered his tone or didn't smile and it made Jungkook nervous. He was showing him his home and cooking him food and? Complimenting him?!!? These mixed signals were confusing the fuck out of him.

"You look cute today bunny I like your hair all messy like that," he smiled at him.

Yeah probably because you used it like a fucking steering wheel, Jungkook thought but in reality thanked him quietly.

"What do you want to eat baby?" He had asked him. Jungkook didn't know what he wanted and was so shocked that he had given him a choice that he blankly stared at him for a moment before coming to his senses.

"Uhmm fried rice?" He said/asked.

"Bet I gotchu" he said and got to work preparing the meal.

Jungkook didn't know why he was surprised that Jimin could cook, he was seeing such a different side of him all at once and it was confusing to say the least.

Jungkook, being the curious boy he is, spent the meal prep time taking in Jimin's home, oblivious to the others actions.

He took in the light from the windows and paintings surrounding a living room the size of his house. Wondering why someone would need so much space instead of paying attention to his devious owner. Not noticing the sounds of crushing pills, or the mixing of the substance into the delicious rice.

"Here u go bun" Jimin said to him, handing him the plate.

"Thank you" he replied, the meal smelled amazing and he was starving so he wasted no time and got straight to eating.

Jimin smirked at him, gaze going back to that dark aura he was used to.

After a few minutes Jungkook's vision started to blur and his mind went hazy, yo Jungkook you good bro? he asked himself in His head.

He looked up to see jimin's smirk through the blur and felt his body go limper by the second, the last thought in his head before going unconscious being 'I knew it'.

Jimin

Don't blame him, he just couldn't resist. Of course he loves his bunny awake but something about the hazy, unconscious bunny boy made his duck throb uncontrollably.

So obviously he had to spice it up a bit ;)

☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎

Hi sorry this is short and trash But next chapter will be spicy hehe love y'all