Chapter 4

[Song of the chapter: daddy issues - the neighborhood]

Word count: 1057

☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎

Jungkook

Jungkook started to feel claustrophobic, he had been in the same room for 3 days now and he was starting to miss his home. Even if his home wasn't much better anyway, at least he wasn't confined to one room. He had spent most of the night looking everywhere in the room for a chance of escape, he even tried to sharpen one of the wood logs from the fireplace to use as a weapon but his attempt miserably failed, resulting in more than a few splinters.

Since he was up all night playing detective in his prison he was knocked out cold when later that afternoon someone had come into the room, calling his name and caressing his bed head to awake him.

"Jungkook" "bunny, it's time for you to wake up," the voice called out, but Jungkook, unaware of his situation due to his hazy, sleepy mind,  groaned in reply "five more minutes mom."

"Do I look like your mother to you?" The voice said with a slight tone of agitation.

Jungkook immediately sat up scooting away from the direction of the voice, "s-sorry I didn't realize." He cursed at himself in his head for stuttering, he sounded flustered, which I mean he was don't get me wrong but the other didn't need to know that.

Jimin chuckled at the shy apology, "your eyes look tired did you stay up late? Didn't I tell you to rest well?" he interrogated. "Sorry..." is all he replied. "Hmm" Jimin replied in thought, "well it was for your own benefit but whatever let's go."

Jungkook made eye contact with him, "go where?" A slight tingle of hope arose inside of him, this is it, if they were going somewhere maybe he could run away, try and escape.

As if he was reading his mind Jimin answered, "just to shower bunny, I won't let you out of my sight so don't even think about it." Jungkook gulped again.

Jimin

He had managed to get the bunny boy to the bathroom without any escape attempts, he locked the door once they had entered and sat down on a fluffy beanbag in the corner leaving Jungkook confused in the middle of the abnormally large bathroom.

After a few moments of the boy just awkwardly standing there he decided to guide the poor bunny, "well bunny? Are you going to shower or not?" He gestured to the shower behind Jungkook, "You're gonna stay in here?" He asked him nervously.

Jimin chuckled once again, "of course conejito I gotta make sure you don't try anything." The only problem for the boy was that the shower was glass, completely see through with no curtain.

Jimin could see the tips of his ears go red, 'cute' he thought. Hesitantly, Jungkook took off his clothes and got into the shower, doing his best to cover himself and face away from his owner.

Jimin didn't even pretend not to look, he completely took in the sight, the bunny boy's small waist, the scattered freckles, his round and squishy looking ass. Jimin held back a growl.

Jungkook

He could feel his eyes burning holes into his back, staring at him, he didn't dare to turn around. Instead he turned on the water and washed himself as fast as possible so he could get this over with and put his clothes back on.

After finishing he found a towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist, slowly he turned around to exit the shower and saw Mr. Park sitting where he had been when they first came in, staring him down.

"I'm done..sir" Jungkook said looking down to his feet. He couldn't help but to notice how he was being watched, like prey being watched by its predator.

"Good, let's go."

Jimin led Jungkook back to his room, only now there was a box on the foot of the bed. Jimin locked the door behind them and told Jungkook to sit down.

Jungkook, still in only a towel, was getting more and more nervous by the second. He prayed in his head to not be hurt but obviously that's where they were heading.

Opening the box Jimin pulled out various items, some unlabeled bottle, some rope and what seemed to be a weight? Jungkook couldn't really tell.

"W-What is that?" Goddamnit Jungkook can you Not for five seconds stutter?! He thought to himself. He instantly regretted asking after seeing Jimin's face, eyes wide in surprise but mouth in a twisted smile.

"I knew it" he said like a lustful villain, "my bunny is so very innocent." Jungkook started to shudder.

"This my love," he held up the black object, "is a vibrator."

Oh my god please no is what Jungkook thought, "you're not gonna put that... anywhere right?" He asked, sounding more like a plea. 

Jimin's smile faded, "I told you bunny, I bought you, you are mine to use." "Besides, tonight I'm just going to stretch you out a bit, really I'm doing you a favor, I could just go in without preparation but since you've been good I'm starting slow." He smiled again, he looked like a demon, a sexy as fuck crazy sex demon- Fuck! Jungkook there you go again.

"Please don't, can I do anything besides this? Please sir?" He pleaded.

"Hmmmm," Jimin tapped his chin in false thought, then he looked at Jungkook and simply stated "no" , a smile still prominent.

"Turn around bunny," he said somewhat softly.

Jungkook shook his head ever so slightly, looking up to the man with begging and glossy eyes.

"Kookie turn around," he said once again, this time with less softness.

Jungkook just shook his head again, "please Mr. Park I-"

"Jungkook turn around" Jimin interrupted him, this time commanding him with a stern low voice that struck enough fear in Jungkook to get him to slowly turn around, sitting on top of his legs facing away from him.

"Good boy," Jimin said once Jungkook had settled himself on the bed, back towards him. Then he picked up the rope.

☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎
☠︎︎

Hiiiiii so lil cliffhanger LOL imma update tmr so don't worry lol but yeah next chapter is a lil smutty but not too hardcore... yet mwahahhhahh