Chapter 8

Smut warning ⚠️

[song of the chapter: softcore - the neighborhood]

Y'all this song is sooooo good ^

Word count: 1772

☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎

Jungkook

Jungkook woke up sweaty, his eyes barely open and his vision slightly blurry. He couldn't really move, not that he tried though because he felt heavy and so out of it he would rather just go back to sleep. But of course that's not going to happen. 

It wasn't until he turned his head to the side that he realized his hands were tied up together above his head, fear prickling in the back of his head as he used all of his strength to tug at the rope holding him down.

Jungkook panting from just using little effort he still had started to notice the heat, his ears and cheeks were on fire not to mention he felt strangely aroused.

Then that stupidly hot son of a bitch appeared in his line of view, and with a hoarse voice he asked him, "what the fuck did you d-do to me."

Jimin

He was so cute when he was sleeping, when jimin tied his hands he made the cutest face all scrunched up and when he was kissing his neck he made the cutest little sounds. He sucked on his lips too, and Jungkook made even cuter sounds when He finally got him to take the aphrodisiac.

Jimin tried his best to be patient because truthfully he didn't want to fuck someone who's completely incoherent so he managed to pass the time by marking up his bunny. The aphrodisiac would wake him up soon enough anyway.

And as if speaking it into existence he heard Jungkook's scratchy voice asking him what he had done, "good morning bunny how are you feeling?"

Jungkook

The audacity this man has is astonishing, first he bought him at an auction, literally kept him hostage, and now he drugged him. Oh and tied him to a bed, NAKED? Yep this is it Jungkook thought, he's going to do vile things to him and because of this drug it might even be enjoyable.

Fuck. My. Life.

Feeling frustrated and somewhat mad, Jungkook replied aggressively, "not very good thanks to you". Jimin's smile faded and was replaced with that of Satan, no littearly Jungkook thought he was a dead man.

"You should thank me," the currently scary looking man said, "I gave you time and even made sure you would be comfortable," he said while gesturing to his bound hands. Jungkook was now getting angry.

"How the fuck does this make me- AH!" His rude retort was cut off by his owner tugging his cock, he wouldn't have given him the pleasure of making any lewd sounds but the surprise of his action and the drugs made him do it.

"Curse at me again and you're gonna wish someone else bought you," he sternly told Jungkook, now inches away from his face and eyes as if on fire. Then he did something bewildering, he placed a quick soft peck on Jungkook's nose and smiled.

Is this dude fucking bipolar or what???

He gave jungkook's dick another tug softer this time that made him close his eyes and whimper, because yea that shit felt good. The already working drugs felt as if they exploded in him with the contact, the more jimin touched him the hornier he got. Jimin smiled.

"Good, now that you know your place we can start," he leaned in so his breath was hot against Jungkook's neck, "and I want to hear everything, don't hold back your voice or there will be consequences."