Episode 6, Part 2: The Thief

A/N: This part is going to go quick, might only be a thousand words at best.

Deathbringer's POV

Deathbringer started down the two new envelopes. He hated them. It was well past dawn and Sunny still wasn't here. He really hated waiting, maybe even more than he hated the letters. Which was really saying something as he really hated the two letters that said that two more dragons where missing.

Deathbringer was brought out of his thought about how he hated the envelopes by an angry knock at the door. He opened the door to find a furious Mudwing.

"What can I help you with?" Deathbringer asked as he tried to remember all the dragons that had a grudge against him.

"I have a client who's gone missing on me. I'm sure you'll be willing to keep an eye out for them?"Quake asked.

Deathbringer glared at him. Quake and his siblings Loam, Autumn, Russet, Finch, and Garial ran a crime ring. Deathbringer had taken a few jobs before deciding it was something he didn't want to be part of. Yet here he was, five years later, and trying to hold it over his head.

"Who is it?" Deathbringer asked, glaring at Quake.

"Her name is Dawnflower. She's a great thief, and a great assassin. Been working with the guild for a year." Quake told him.

"Can you tell me anything else?" Deathbringer asked.

"I don't know anything else. Guild policy not to ask, which you know." Quake chuckled.

"Thanks." Deathbringer growled. Quake gave him one more smile before leaving. Maybe it was a good thing Sunny wasn't here yet. Speaking of her, Deathbringer saw a gold speck flying towards him. Great.

"Who was the Mudwing." Was the first question Sunny asked him.

"Bass. Came to report 'Dawnflower' missing." Deathbringer said smiling.

"Dawnflower... wasn't that one of-"

"Yep."

"You don't think...?" Sunny asked.

"I'm betting so." Deathbringer nodded.

"Well we still have two letters to investigate." Sunny pointed out.

"And I'm guessing that they will only prove our suspicions." Deathbringer said.

"Let's see." Sunny opened one of the letters.

Sunny's POV

"Peacock, a Silkwing, has been missing for a week." She read. Deathbringer looked crestfallen. A Silkwing completely destroyed their idea.

"Well what's the next other one?" He asked.

"And her girlfriend." Sunny read the three words.

"That's all it says?" Deathbringer asked.

"Yep."

"Those three words. Nothing else?" He took the letter from Sunny, "It only has three words on it." He said nodding.

"We should still ask the dragon who reported." Sunny reminded him.

"If their like any of the rest we're going to get nothing out of it but let's go."

* * * * * * * *

Deathbringer knocked on the door as Sunny begged the world for it to be a normal dragon.

It was not a normal dragon.

It was actually one of the most disturbing dragons Sunny and Deathbringer had ever met. In fact he had six girlfriends last time they asked, which they regretted. WHY, Sunny asked the world, did Bone have to be Adeilie's friend.