Teach me how to be bad

Haha Jennifer what do you mean teach you how to be bad leah asked Jen.

Jen- teach me how to be like you a big mafia boss that can't be caught except by me of course but that's not the point, Jennifer smiled while pecking leahs lips.

Leah- ok well first let's get you a gun and I have the perfect one... then let's teach you how to shoot the gun and aim for peoples head.

Jen- Leah I already know how to shoot a gun.

Leah- well yeah but not my way. Leah smirked.

Jen- you wanna walk me through that then ms remini.

Leah smirked and leaned closer.

Well first you have to take the bullet and put it in the gun, Leah started to take her clothes off and when they were all off she smirked and continued. Then you wanna make sure the safety is off Leah smirked while spreading Jennifer's legs open, then pull the glock back, Leah moved her fingers up and down Jennifer's thighs and crease of her pussy.

Keep going Jennifer moaned in leahs ear.

This made leahs go wild.

Then you aim and shoot, omg Leah Jennifer yelled and moaned.

Leah started to finger Jennifer and not even 3 minutes into it Jennifer moaned she turned over smiling at Leah in the tub and kissed her passionately.

Jen- Leah can I ask you something.

Leah-Mmmhhh what is it baby.

Jen- Marry me.

——————————authors note———————

So this book is coming to a end I'm probably just gonna do maybe 4-5 more chapters just depends but I hoped you liking it.

Go read my other story please and I will be making a new one after this one so give me some of your characters off of greys anatomy, criminal minds, once upon a time or just some actors that you want me to make a story of.