Cupcakes make everything better

Morning time. Leahs pov

  I woke up to a empty bed and the smell of bacon cooking. I hurried got up and put her hair up and changed into some formal clothes with a dash of makeup, then walked into the kitchen with a half naked Jennifer cooking.

    Not going to lie it was kinda hot, the kinda hot where I wanted to just tear off her sweat pants and bra and fuck her right on my counter but I couldn't I remember what she all put me through so I kept it casual liked plan until I decide to kill her.

Jen- morning breakfast.

Leah- no I have to go.

Jen- what you mean where you going.

Leah- that's none of your business now is it.

Jen- haha I should have new this would happen you be all dominant last night then all sweet to me what is this a game.

Leah- oh poor baby shut up Jennifer like for real your so childish.

Leah started to walk out until she came to a complete stop when Jennifer threw water at her. She turned around with evil and darkness in her eyes and charge towards Jennifer. Jen got so scared she tensed up so fast.

Leah came up to Jennifer and grabbed her by the throat throwing her pushing her against the wall, there face just inches apart from each other.

Leah- listen here you little bitch, just because I was nice to you for one night doesn't mean I will be every night, I will throw you on top of this counter and fuck the living shit out of her until you can't breath anymore then I will kill you so you best behave.

Jennifer just stood there thinking was she really serious no she couldn't be was she really going to kill her.

Leah- walk.

Jennifer- where.

Leah- my room.

They walked to leahs room and Leah pushed jenn on the bed. Spread them Leah said.

Jennifer- please Leah not again please.

Leah- you should of thought of that before you decided to throw water on me huh.

Leah ties Jennifer up like she did last night but in regular ropes this time.

Leah please Jennifer begged please I'm sorry.

To bad Jennifer think next time.

——————- Later that night——————10pm-

I'm home Leah yelled jokingly.

Leah walked up the stairs that lead to her bedroom, she saw Jennifer there all vulnerable she wanted to fuck her so badly but new she couldn't not yet she wanted to do it good then kill her so she would get Jennifer out of her system.

Jen- Leah get me out of these.

Leah- say please and I will.

Jen-Leah please now I'm tired of begging just let me go.

Leah- fine just because you was nice (she smirked).

Leah untied Jennifer and she got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen. She didn't wanted Leah to see her cry cause she couldn't let her have control over her like that. So she decided to bake cupcakes and decorate them with red frosting and devil horns since it was past Halloween and she didn't get to do anything for it.

(A hour later) Jennifer's POV

Mmmmm these smell so good. I finished the last cupcake and tasted it the delicious savor went into my mouth I could marry it. I love cupcakes and baking it's a coping skill for when I feel like crying. Hehe.

Leah came into the kitchen with underwear and a bralete on she looked like she just got out of the shower. Her hair was wet and she had no makeup on and her body.... omg her body was to die for I wanted to take her right here right now, but no I couldn't I know I would cry I did everytime I try to do something with someone or even try to touch me.

What are you staring at Leah asked.

Ummmm nothing Jennifer switched her eyes on the cupcakes she just made.

Leah- cupcakes mmmm I love cupcakes.

Leah walked over to Jennifer and brushed past her making sure her boob touched her while getting a cupcake. She bit into it and licked the frosting in a suductive way.

Jennifer- um I need to shower.

Leah- ok whatever have fun.

Jennifer- whatever.

I knew what she was doing I knew that this was going to be the torture not hitting or hurting me, she's making me wish I never turned her in. Well Leah remini two can play this game.

I showered and changed into underwear and one of leahs crop tops with no bra and the crop top was see through so triple points for Jennifer and zero for Leah.

Leah was on her couch watching something on her phone and that's when she looked up at Jennifer. Jen walked to the kitchen and put the rest of the cupcakes away and turned the lights off, she went to sit down on the coach near Leah but not to close to her.

Jennifer put on 365 days cause she knew that this was the first time they ever really kissed which was kinda hot and she wanted to do it again but couldn't give Leah the satisfaction cause she new once they fucked Jennifer was either going to be killed or put away somewhere out in the desert.

Leah- what are you doing Jennifer And is that my shirt.

Jennifer- oh me I'm not doing nothing I'm sitting here watching 365 days which by the way my favorite movie with my under wear and yes Leah your crop top see through shirt.

Leah- well take it off and go put something else on I can see to much.

Jennifer- speaking of the one with just underwear and a bralete on.

Leah- Jennifer your so annoying you know that.

Jennifer- oh yes baby I do.

About 50 minutes later the boat scene came on, Leah and Jennifer was watching the scene trying not to look at each other.

But it was to much Leah Crawled over to Jennifer and sat on top of her eyeing her up and down.

Jennifer- what are you doing leah.

Leah- something I shoulda did a long time ago.

Leah smashed her lips on Jennifer's and they started to make a rethim. Leah yanked on Jennifer's shirt wanting it off so she pulled it off while Jennifer unhooked leahs bra. They both flunged it to the floor and started to kiss each other again.

Leah slowly moved her hand down to Jennifer's underwear rubbing her outside of it.

Jennifer- Leah don't.

Leah- come on Jennifer why not-

Jennifer- because I'm not ready.

Leah- oh come on you can't be afraid of sex forever let me fuck you so hard that the rapist couldn't even fuck you that hard.

With that said Jennifer pushed Leah off of her anger and hurt filled her eyes.

Jen- what the fuck Leah huh is this some game to you me being rapped how about this go fuck yourselve and leave me alone.

Leah- Jennifer I was kidding now come on you know I didn't mean anything by it.

Leah got up and walked over to Jennifer but she back away she didn't want to be touch by someone so pathetic and disgusting never ever would she want Leah again.

Just leave me alone Leah I..I have to go shower again Jennifer told Leah while walking away.

Fuckkkk Leah said while punching the wall how stupid can she be she thought to herself.

Authors note.

Haha you guys really thought imma let them do that nahhhhh not yet anyways or maybe not everrrr😳😳

Xoxox🥰