Where she comes back

Leahs POV

   Leah pushes Jennifer against her wall by her door, " we'll Leah just kill me I put you in jail and broke your heart so what else do you want to do to me huh".  Leah smirked when Jennifer said that. Leah whispers I'm Jens ear, I wanna make up for lost times.

   Sit down Leah said pushing Jen with the gun behind her back to the coach, Jennifer fell on the little sofa giving Leah a tough look so she won't know she isn't scared. But Jennifer didn't know this Leah she was now cold and furious she had evil and lust in her eyes so Jennifer kept it cool cause now Leah might actually kill her.

   Ok what do you want Leah why are you making me sit down huh what you going to- Slap.  Leah slapped Jennifer on her cheek before she could finish her sentence.

Now listen Jennifer don't speak unless I say so understand, good, now back to where we were I need to ask and tell her some things.

  So I heard you were a lieutenant now that's ummm interesting but I could of see it coming, you putting a big mafia boss in jail that they been looking for, for let see probably over 67 years, dang they couldn't even find my dad and I'm better than him Leah laughed. But you know what gets me is how you ended it if you really loved me you would have stayed but I'm glad you didn't cause once you walked out of that prison is the second I planned to torture and kill you. Jennifer gasped at what she said.
Leah laughed and said there's the scared Jennifer I know.

"Ok fuck you Leah remini admit it you love me and still love me and wouldn't have the balls to kill me"

Leah just stared at Jennifer sadness filled her eyes until anger, she put her hand on Jennifer's throat so where Jennifer's head turned back to the chair, don't tempt me Jennifer I have never loved you, you were just another fuck person in my hands.

" ok Leah" Jennifer said coldly.

Ok Leah scoffed that's it that's all I get is a ok what your not going to cry like a baby you are.

Jennifer started to tear up she couldn't hold it back no more, the one person she fell in love with who she actually thought loved her, who she felt comfortable with who didn't abuse her like her last relationships I guess everyone is the same.

Jennifer POV

  Well what are you waiting for Leah your going to get this over with or what Jennifer said because Leah was just standing there staring at her with the gun on her knee.

     Patients my dear is all Leah said

46 minutes later

     A knock came on the door and Leah said come in, 3 men came in and started to tie Jennifer up, before Jennifer could even fight back they gave her a sleeping shot in the back of her neck. She fell out stoned cold.

   Uhhhhhh Jennifer groaned while sitting up on a couch, she looked around she wasn't at her house, she never saw this place before but it was really nice.

  Leah- oh well your finally awake yay

  Jennifer- well the hell am I Leah

  Leah- a place I like to call home

  Here Leah threw a towel and clothes to her

  Jennifer- what's this for

  Leah- take a shower you stink and it's like 3:30 in the morning so I thought you maybe needed a shower

Jennifer- oh so you actually do care about me haha.

    Leah- no just don't want you stinking up my house.

Jennifer got up with a smirk on her face, she walked to the bathroom and was amazed about how much this place looked like leahs old one, she started the shower just the right amount temperature then took her clothes off and got in.

  Ahhhh Jennifer moaned the water on her body felt amazing she hadn't shower for two days so it felt amazing.

  Leah- damn you haven't changed have you

  Jennifer- omg Leah get out of here, Jennifer covered up her body while Leah just looked her up and down.

Leah- oh it isn't like I haven't seen it before.

Leah got un dressed and walked up to Jennifer, she was still covering her self but couldn't move and she didn't know why. Leah got close to her and just looked at her in her eyes.

  She moved Jennifer's arm away from her breast and crotch where she was covering them. And Jennifer let her she didn't know what to do, they just stared at each other, Leah licked her lips and leaned down, she placed a small kiss on her cheek then walked off and put her robe on.

Leah- meet me in my room in 20

With that Jennifer washed her body and put on her clothes then headed towards leahs room.