Marry me not

"Leah...Leah where are you going please don't leave" Jennifer said chasing her down the stairs.

"Jennifer you know I don't do marriage why would you even ask that"

Leah stopped at the bottom of the stairs when Jennifer just got to the last step.

"Leah I don't know ok I love you and I know you love me and don't have to be a big thing we can just go to court and get married far away from here and start over just me and you",Jennifer looked into leahs eyes hoping she would at least give her hope on this."Jennifer I don't think-"you don't think what Leah jen interrupted her. "I don't think we should be married you deserve so much better than me, someone you can have a big wedding with and not keep running from country and country with the cops on your ass 24/7". Jennifer leaned down and kissed leahs lips, I want the cops to be on my ass 24/7 as long as I'm with you I don't care and your just right for me Leah remini jen said while pecking her lips again.

Leah looked down, trying to think of what to do or say.

Leah looked back up to Jennifer,Jennifer had tears forming in her eyes "I guess I will go pack huh" Jen turned around to walk up the steps, but Leah stopped her.

Leah turned Jen back around and picked her up."let's get married" Leah and Jen kissed each other."let's get married" Jen said to Leah to.