Yes or no

JEN AND LEAHS POV.

Leah? Leah?, Jennifer called when she walked out of the shower. There she was at her desk doing something on her computer.

  Jennifer walked up to Leah and saw her gun on her desk, she thought maybe she could get it and finally put her back in prison where she belongs, but Jen got caught out of her gaze when Leah said.

" you know I'm way faster than you so don't even think about it Jennifer"

Jennifer smirked and cocked her eyebrow, think about what Leah.

This Leah pointed the gun to Jennifer's head. Walk Leah demanded. Leah guided Jennifer towards her bed, Lay down Leah said.

Jen- what, no I am not.

Leah- you will do whatever I say or this bullet will go through your head.

Jennifer layed down on the bed and Leah slowly went to the edge with the gun still ponied at Jennifer. Spread. What Jennifer asked confused. Spread your legs. Jennifer did as she was told and Leah ties her legs to each side of the bed then went to her wrist and did the same. Now Leah has full access to do whatever she wanted to Jennifer.

Leah smirked at Jennifer and went down the steps to her desk, there was a glass window around her room that separated her desk so she can see Jennifer perfectly.

Leah- now this is the view I like.

Jennifer- Leah get me out of this you son of a bitch.

Leah- nah I'm good, Leah laughed.

——a couple hours later——

Jennifer woke up to her hands and legs still tied up to each side of the bed but no Leah in sight. Jennifer tried to move out but the poles kept getting bigger. What the hell Jennifer thought to herself.

Leah- oh don't do that Jennifer, the poles will keep stretching out if you keep fighting it.

Jennifer- Leah I swear to god I will hurt you.

Leah- how huh don't threaten me Jennifer you see where that got you.

Leah took out what looks like a dildo. This shell do.

Leah slowly walked towards Jennifer and climbed on top of her, Jennifer was in a rob and Leah was in under wear and a hoodie.

Jennifer- please Leah don't put that in me please I don't want it.

Leah- oh honey this is part of your torture so you best get use to I'm going to make you want to beg for me till it hurts.

Leah slowly licked the dildo and put it near Jennifer's clit. Leah please I'm begging you. Oh it's going to take more than that.

Leah slowly put it on Jennifer's vagina and rubbed her with it.

Jennifer- please Leah don't please.

Leah- shut up Jennifer.

Leah slowly started to go inside of her, pushing it in and out. Jennifer started to close her legs but Leah pushed them open. Stop Leah hissed.

(A couple minutes later)

Jennifer- Leah stop please, Jennifer was on the edge of breaking down into tears you can tell in her eyes and voice.

Leah- oh why are you crying and being a baby huh Jennifer.

Jennifer- Leah I was fucking raped while on a job I haven't been able to be touched or even touch myself in over a year, so there you go happy now.

Leah eyes started to get soft, she didn't know Jennifer was raped. She slowly took out the toy and threw it on the floor, Jennifer started to cry and Couldn't stop.

Leah got up and walked away she couldn't be in the same room as Jennifer she couldn't feel sorry for her Jennifer was the one who locked her away. Stop it Leah you can't feel empathy for her she's a bitch so just don't. But some feelings are still there even if you push them down deep into you.

(A couple hours later)

Jennifer woke up to her legs and wrist untied, the toy was off the floor and a little bit of light from what looks like a fire was there just enough to see around the room a little to get to where your going. But that wasn't all she felt her hands on someone, someone who felt familiar.

Leah was fast asleep, she was facing Jennifer's direction with her arm wrapped around jens stomach from what looks like holding her.

Jennifer wanted to try to escape but her body wouldn't move so many memories started running through her mind. So Jennifer just faced Leah and held her to. Leah moved to her back, so that way Jennifer could lay her head on her chest there legs were tangled together with Leah holding Jennifer and Jennifer holding Leah.

"I'm sorry Jennifer" was all Leah said before she went back and dozed off.

———————————————————————-
Authors note

Ok so the picture at the top is leahs room if y'all was wondering and don't be fooled by how Leah says sorry and them cuddling just keep reading and find out cause I promise this is just the beginning.💜💜🥰🥰