To late to apoligize

The water was running down Jennifer's body she's sitting in the shower with the night of what the rapist did to her thoughts running through her head, she wish she would of brought him in she knew who raped her it was a old time friend (arod).

After she put Leah in jail arod started to stalk Jennifer and just one night he did it,he broke in and raped her.

Ahhhhhhh Jennifer started to punch the shower ground water splashing everywhere, she was crying so heavy and her knuckles started to bleed.

Jennifer hey hey stop your hurting yourself stop please baby, Leah told Jennifer while running to her falling to the ground holding her still so she couldn't hit the ground or her.

Jen- I'm tired of being here Leah I'm just tired, your sitting here in the shower with your clothes on holding me acting like you love me and care about me when I know you don't, and at the end of this your just going to kill me, my feelings are all messed up I want you leah so bad and I never wanted to turn you in but I had to I loved you so much, then I get raped and all I could think about was you, you protected me and I turned you in, this is my fault I'm the reason I got raped if I just let you loved me we could of ran away somewhere but I was selfish, Leah I'm sorry. Jennifer sobbed in leahs arms.

Leah- it's not your fault Jennifer none of it was ok, I know who raped you and I killed him I know it was arod so don't worry about him no more ok. And I'm not going to kill you I just want you back I want you to love me again and forget about your job so when can be happy.

Jennifer looked up at Leah both of them stared at each other. Jen leaned in smashing there lips together, she stared to take off leahs clothes she couldn't help it no more she wanted Leah and she knows Leah would never hurt her.

Are you sure Leah said when Jen got on top of her. Yes Leah just fuck me already.

Leah was laying done on the shower floor with Jen on top of her kissing her, she moved her hand down to jens crotch and slowly inserted one finger then two then three, Jen rode leahs fingers holding onto leahs boob and stomach so she wouldn't give in. Jen moaned while flipping her head back.

Jen- uhhhh omg Leah don't..don't uhhhhh stoppp please.

Leah- I'm not baby I promise.

.To be continued.