The new life

Zoey was here!(11-17-20). < that was my fake girlfriend 🥰😂

    Jennifer's POV

          Hands up FBI freeze or I will shoot, I said to the burglar that has been robbing many banks here in Malibu. Good job lieutenant, all my officers said while I was walking into of the elevator on my way home.

      I kinda lived far from the FBI head quarters which was good cause I would run into to many of my officers on my beach house which would be weird seeing them cause it was a private beach not many people lived on it.

      I got home and let my dogs out I have a little wiener dog, husky, lab and German Shepard. There all my babies since I couldn't have any of my own the doctor said which was fine cause work was the most important thing to me I had everything I wanted in life.

   To be the biggest boss in half of Los Angeles for the FBI, My dream house and dream car, my dream dogs, I have everything I want I'm happy and nothing can get in the way of it.

      (Knock knock)

     Uhhhh who could that be Jennifer thought to her self.

      It is 11 a clock at night, the dogs were barking and I was have tipsy from the red and white wine I was drinking.

     Jennifer went to the door not even thinking of who it could be she didn't even bring her gun and she's always on point of that.

  When the door opened a note fell to the door step. It said  MISS ME.

   Jennifer's stomach dropped to the ground she sobered up real quick she looked around outside then hurried and shut the door and locked it. But nothing was compared for what Jennifer was about to see when she turned around.

            "Hi baby miss me"

   Omg Leah what, wait, how did you get here out of prison how did you find out where I live.

Jennifer reaches down to her side but she couldn't feel her gun. "Shit" Jennifer thought to herself.

  She looked up and saw Leah pointing Jennifer's gun at her.

   Well what are you going to shoot me go ahead you won't get far.

    Leah got up from where she was sitting with the gun still pointing at Jennifer. Oh honey I'm going to be doing something way more worst.