Nightfalls

Jennifer is laying in bed with Leah next to her sleeping peacefully. Jennifer's mind won't let her sleep cause of what Leah said earlier keeps running through it.

Whenever Leah and Jennifer got back inside Leah went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some fruit, then went to take a shower and went to bed after telling me goodnight at the kitchen table, so I didn't get time to ask her what she meant by but not for the best.

Jennifer's mind just wondered off so she finally dozed off asleep.

————————morning 10:00am———————

Jennifer woke up to someone placing small kisses along her neck.

"Mmmmm good morning beautiful". Ooouu she's finally awake Leah giggle still placing kisses along her neck. "Oh hush" Jennifer laughed pushing Leah off so she could get up.

Where you going asked Leah. To take a shower you wanna join Jennifer smirked.

Jennifer layed on leahs body in the bathtub so Leah could hold Jennifer, Jennifer new this was the perfect time to ask but she didn't want to get Leah upset or mad but she had to know so here goes nothing she thought to herself.

"Leah" Jennifer said. Yes beautiful Leah answered.

Jen-What did you mean by you didn't change for the better, when we was heading back to the house from the beach last night you said that.

Leah- oh I did um well it was nothing baby just forget about it.

Jen- no Leah tell me no more hiding yourself from me I wanna know if you wanna make this work.

"Ok baby ok I will tell you" Leah sighed.

Jen leaned back more on Leah and Leah wrapped her arms around Jennifer's stomach, with the warm water on them it feels like heaven.

Leah- Jen when I went to prison it was rough I had old friends in there that wasn't very friendly, i murdered someone I did a lot of more bad stuff in prison, and when I thought well knew you weren't coming back I decided to just go back to myself my old self and cause trouble which I did, then after a while I became top dog and some of my mates helped me escape then I found where you lived and well the rest you know, but when you left I thought that was it I changed for the worst cause you made me change for the better and Jennifer I want you to do that again baby, I want this, I want us cause I love you Jennifer so much.

Jen- wait you love me, did you just say you love me. Jennifer turned her head to Leah smiling.

"Yeah I did I guess" Leah smiled.

Jennifer turned her whole body to Leah and smashed there lips together" I love you to Leah".

But Leah Jennifer said, yes baby she responded.

Jen- teach me how to be bad.