[11] - myosotis

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓶𝔂𝓸𝓼𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓼 》

Ae-Ri woke up to the stinging pain all over her body; she didn't need to look at her reflection know how busted her lips were, or how big of wound on her head. The metallic taste woven with the slightly salty tone in her mouth, Ae-Ri wiped the corner of her lips; blood. 

The crimson shade spread –surprisingly beautiful– on her pure and pale skin

The crimson shade spread –surprisingly beautiful– on her pure and pale skin. Looking around the alleyway, she couldn't spot Chaewon anywhere. "Even in this lifetime, Chaewon. You still want to dead, huh?" Ae-Ri thought to herself.

"Was is all just a dream? or..." She was doubting the visions she saw. Her eyes wondered around, trying to spot her sketch book.

There it is... on the wet floor.

The page of her drawing of the myosotis were soaked; it might as well become a part of the art itself. 

Myosotis – "Don't forget me."

 "So what if it's real or not?..."

"...There's no point when he doesn't remember."

Ae-Ri scoffed to herself, despite the fact that her heart was crumbling. Thinking how she hold on to a man who doesn't remember her. Holding onto a reality that only she knew about.

At this point, it couldn't even count as a reality; it's a fantasy. She slammed her back to wall behind her, pushing herself up, wincing to every drastic movements. 

Dragging her lifeless body deeper into the alleyway, she walked. She walked to where her feet lead her, ignoring the meaningless stare and inaudible whispers around.

Just like in her past, those ignorant people watched her being stabbed by the royal guards. They watched her bleed out along her walk back to the place she considered her sanctuary, to walk to the person she considered her future.

But now, she didn't have that. She didn't have a sanctuary. She didn't have Jungkook. Where was she suppose to run to? Where was she suppose to find peace.