[06] - chrysanthemum

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓬𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓾𝓶》

《𝓬𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓾𝓶》

The hallways were crowded with students exiting and entering the classrooms, but somehow the three boys was able walked through it with ease. 

"So... Can I ask you guys something?" Jungkook still felt awkward around the two strangers next to him.

"Sure, you can ask us anything." Taehyung chirped.

"Do you perhaps... know the girl that sat next to me in class? I mean, are you close to her?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

Jimin's reaction were kinda off as his smile quickly faded while Taehyung proceed to awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he too, was starting to feel uncomfortable, "Uh...." Taehyung hesitated.

Jimin's perky voice suddenly dropped into a mono tone, "Why do you want to know about Ae-Ri?" he slid his hand into his pockets as they walked down the stairs, peaking a glance at the pink-haired boy.

Jungkook noticed the changes in their behavior, and though he wondered what's the reason behind it, he decided to let it slip off his mind.

"Ahh... so her name is Ae-Ri?" Jungkook said.

"Ae-Ri huh? It sounds familiar." he bit his bottom lip as he tried to search for her name in his memory. Unfortunately, nothing came up. 

Jungkook continued,  "...I was just curious. Since I'll be sitting next to her for the rest of this final year..."

"...we might as well be friends, right?" he shrugged as if he was pretending that he wasn't interested in her.

Seeing right through his lies, Jimin let out a silent sigh, "I don't think it's a good idea to--" he didn't get to finish his warning when the other male intruded.

Taehyung cuts in, "I suggest you not to meddle with her." he said. But, something in his tone indicates that Taehyung himself was ashamed with his own suggestion.