[10] - daffodil

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓭𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓵 》

"This is all because of you, you little bitch!" Chaewon scream the top of her lungs; the anger and the rage inside her were no longer contained.

No more holding back now that her father knew the truth, no more hiding desire to ruin Ae-Ri she let it all out now that she had her last chance. She continuously kicked the her already bruised stomach. 

Low grunts were coming out from Ae-Ri mouth, sadly she was no longer had the will to fight back. On the way meeting up with Jungkook, she bumped with Chaewon, only to be dragged by the strong grip on her hair. 

As they arrive in a secluded alleyway, Chaewon slammed her head to the hard wall. The throbbing pain on her head was not the only thing that signalled her that her head was cut open with a wound, but the gushing blood that flowed down from through her forehead, blurring her vision by the crimson filter.

Compared to Ae-Ri, Chaewon was much stronger than the girl lying on the filthy wet floor of the alleyway. Much stronger. Even with her struggle in the beginning, Chaewon it beat up to it and came back with a stronger punch. Therefore, Ae-Ri gave up. This wasn't her first, why bother fighting back. 

Chaewon kept both of her mouth and legs moved non-stop; the curses kept coming so does her stomping feet. Ae-Ri couldn't help it but to thought that high heels were much painful then the normal school shoes that Chaewon usually wears. Much more painful.

Ae-Ri didn't need look at her own body, she knew there were cuts from the heels; on her arms, wrists, hips, even her neck. 

Ae-Ri wondered in she close her eyes, and let her consciousness slip away, will the pain stop too?

[ a/n : just to let you know, last chapter Jungkook fainted, now Ae-Ri fainted as well. They fainted at the same time, so both of them are experiencing the same "flashbacks". ]

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Year 1777.

Joseon Era.