[09] - hydrangeas

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓱𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓪𝓼 》

《 𝓱𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓪𝓼 》

Jungkook had his hands in the side pockets of his pants as he stood at the entrance of restaurant. He had been standing there for quite awhile, waiting for his father's appearance. He wondered what's with the sudden invitation, because it's rare that his father went out of his way to have lunch with Jungkook, not to mention a fancy one.

The young man was even asked to wear a proper and formal attire; "...A suit for lunch? Really, Dad?" he thought as he looked down to his clothes.

It's not that he hates wearing them in the first place, Jungkook was used to it anyway but he just thought there's no need to get all dress up for a random lunch for two.

He look around the restaurant to take in the view, the place was surrounded by fence-like bushes where the pastel purple, blue and pink flowers grew in between the leaves.

It was beautiful, he thought that it add up to the aesthetic value for the restaurant. He was almost confident that girls would love to have a lunch date here.

Then, a thought of Ae-Ri came through his mind, "...I wonder if she'd love it if he bring her here." the possibility present itself so naturally.

Then it hits him like a train wreck, a blush rose up to his heated cheeks as he covered his face with one of his hands.

What was he thinking?

A date with Ae-Ri?

He barely knew her but his heart raced way too fast upon thinking of the idea of him and her together as lovers. A cheeky smile appeared behind his covered face as he fantasized about it.

"Mr.Jeon said that you can wait at the table, sir." A female employee suddenly spoke, waking Jungkook from his daydream.

Jungkook shook his head in denial, "...It's okay, my father is coming from his office, he'll be right over. I don't mind waiting here." he smiled politely.

The employee hesitated with his decision to stay there, since the Jeon family was one of the VVIP of the restaurant, it's only fair that they should get the best service, instead of standing outside of the restaurant under the scorching sun.

Not wanting to neglect the customer, the employee decided to stand somewhere near to wait with him. She noticed that Jungkook had been staring at the flowers with a smile on his lips.

She voiced, "Do you like the flowers, sir?" she asked politely.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I think it's pretty." he answered, while his eyes were still glued at the view.

She continued as he looked interested with the flowers, "...It's hydrangeas, sir. It symbolizes 'luck'..."

"...Besides being a token of charm for our restaurant, it also a wish for our customers to have luck by their side." the employee explained.