[05] - pestemon

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷》

Have you ever feel like you're stuck in time?

While everyone else moved in a hasten motion, you were just standing there, unable to move.

As if your ankles were anchored to the gravity, and is prisoned by the pressure of it?

Those were some of the things Ae-Ri had been feeling ever since Mrs.Kim asked Jungkook to sit next to her.

It made no sense to her since last night until this very moment.

She didn't understand how is this even possible.

The fairy-like, pink haired boy that she met in her dreams, were right next to her right now. Living, breathing like a normal human being.

How could her imagination come to life?

Ae-Ri had doubt herself all her life, but one thing she was sure of is that Jungkook was just an imaginative creation that she made for her sanity.

She swore she had never met Jungkook in real life, so, she thought that there are no other explanation to support the existence of Jungkook in her dreams.

That's why she thought that Jungkook wasn't real.

Did she thought wrong?

Is it really possible to dream of a person even if we haven't met before?

Is it possible that Jungkook was real all along?

~Flashback~

Ae-Ri's eyes widen as she watched the pink haired boy turned to her, walking closer and closer. She couldn't believe her own eyes, she thought she had finally gone mad.

His concerned eyes were exactly the same as always.

And as he was just about to say something, Ae-Ri spoke first.

"J-Jungkook?"

The pink-haired boy seemed to be taken aback by her call, "Do you know me?" he blurted out of curiosity.

Ae-Ri staggered backwards as Jungkook step nearer to her. Tripping down, she fell on her butt as she lost her balance. Jungkook quickly kneeled by her side and hold her arms to add support, guiding her to stand on her feet.

The poor girl still had her eyes wide, with pure shock on her expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked as his eyes were anxious.

"Jungkook-ah, w-what are you doing here?" she stuttered in between her words.

Ae-Ri was completely dumbfounded, she didn't understand why would Jungkook, of all people, be here with her, in this 'reality'.