[08] - tiger lilies

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 》

《 𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 》

Jungkook couldn't care less about the crowds murmuring about him as he walked along the hallways.

All he knew was he was proud with his decision to stay by Ae-Ri's side.

It's been nearly 2 weeks since that awful incident.

Truthfully, except for the fact that everyone had themselves wrapped around Chaewon's fingers, everything else about the school was as normal as a high school could be.

Since that day, Jungkook made a great deal of impression towards the students, including Ae-Ri herself.

Some of them thought he was brave and another thought it was foolish of him to go against the future queen of Park Corp.

Speaking about that witch, Chaewon herself didn't make a move, or to be more correct, she couldn't. At least not with Jungkook around.

The casual yet dark glares between them sometimes looked like a war was about to break out.

Nevetheless, for some reason Chaewon never 'attack' him like people expect her to. Perhaps, she had another plan up her sleeves.

Ae-Ri and Jungkook's relationship bonded as easily as they had before, in that garden where they first met.

At least that was a fact that only Ae-Ri knew; in Jungkook's point of view, however, it was just another puzzle for him to solve.

But, he didn't let that thought over-shadow his intention to truly be friends with Ae-Ri. Although, he got to admit that Ae-Ri was more reserved comparing to his chaotic ass, but he always enjoyed her company.

Something about her presence.

It's always just... compelling.

People around might have thought Jungkook was just walking mindlessly around school, but after stopping by the cafeteria, he didn't detour from his original destination.

Upon walking closer to the bench under a huge tree right outside of the cafeteria, he saw that familiar figure sitting; leaning her back to the wooden bench.

Her hair was as waves of pure earth, softly reflecting the light of the sun; each strand moving freely in the breeze; eyes were focused on the sketchbook she was holding with support of her hand and thighs.

The stoic expression on her face actually compliments her stillness.

Once again, Jungkook find himself mesmerized by her presence.