★Chapter 24

•••
Dedicated to the people of Ukraine and those affected by the war.
•••
Unedited.

"You seduced me?!" I shrieked as I shot up out of Axel's bed. The contents of last night quickly rushing to the front of my head.

I must admit I am quite foolish. Foolish to enter his stupid dungeon, foolish to scream, foolish to leave my house to go to that stupid party that night I was abducted by these filthy vampires.

"He needed to be sated?"

What kind of crack was I on last night? Or was it last day? I still do not understand their stupid system.

What kind of sick f*** have I become? He had given me an option last night. Well, I think he did.

Ugh! It's safe to say I've gone mad, complete and utterly insane! I had finally lost all my screws.

Hmm...why am I beating myself up on this?
It wasn't me. It probably wasn't me, why else do I not remember anything after him drinking from my neck and me moaning like a, sex starved maniac. Oh how I wanted to pull all the hairs out of his head; And no. I won't be abrupt. I will personally rip the strands out of his beautiful head. Beautiful? And maybe rip that lip ring of his out too. He had gotten on my last nerve.

What was I now? His human blood bag? I wanted to hurt him so badly. Majority of lastnight was a blur. Still I remembered him gripping my hair as he easily drank from me.

Did I mention that the vampire of the hour laid across from me sleeping calmly, I'm sure he heard my outburst but chose to ignore it. Did vampires even sleep?

Despite my confusion, I watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest, a mop of black hair shielding his forehead from the gentle moonlight. Without thinking; I reach in for the hair- in one swift motion his hand shot up as quickly as mine came holding my wrist firmly in his grip, his eyes sealed shut.

He caught my wrist in midair, even as he sleeps? Or whatever the f**** he's actually doing.

I was taken aback by his sudden swiftness and had to catch myself from falling onto him. No doubt that would feel like landing on a sack of well rounded rocks.

Was that reflex?

Wait...

He was in the same bed as me... What the....

Wait...

His face.

Some how my eyes rested on the calmness of his face. His cheek bones could cut glass, yes glass.

But damn, knowing these vampires them cheekbones probably could. His dark mop of hair begins to sheathe his left cheek and eye from my view as he 'shifts'.

I'm stupid vampire. I know you are not sleeping, just quit it already.

Or why not just stay there so I can ogle you?

Unmoving, I watched his body rise and fall as he took gentle breaths. Vampires breathed? Not to mention... Why do they have body heat? Was that even possible?

When I was younger, my aunt would tell my cousins and I stories of these beings, oracles, werewolves, witches you name it; she'd say they all lived and breathed among us. Vampires were cold blooded slayers, not an ounce of remorse, why did this vampire seem so warm blooded? Literally.

Yea that's definitely why he ripped that womans throat open and drank your blood. Warm blooded. I heard a voice in my head say.

Would you shut up? I'm having a moment here.

I continue to watch as his tongue quickly dart out to lick his plump lips, leaving them even pinker than they seemed before. 

My eyes trail back to the hand still caught in mid air, caught by the same hand that had held that woman before ripping her throat open mere hours ago.

Precisely that.

Without thinking I tear my hand from his grip causing his eyes to shoot open at my sudden swiftness and strength.

I too am surprised,trust me dude.

His eyes held mine, warm and gentle...worry lines creasing at his brows. The mere thought of him worried with me in context sent my heart racing and my breath coming out shallow. His eyes were striking, a striking grey, his chiseled jaws flexing as he swallows his manly juices... his manly juices? Saliva Emily! Saliva! I really have lost my marbles.

"A pleasant goodmorning to you too, Pet." He chimes. His voice suddenly holding a British twang. There was even a smile playing at his lips. Maybe he had the tattered mind, not me. This man's smile was as bright as day, when he had just ripped a womans throat open mere moments ago. Is that what he gets off on? Such a sick pretty bastard. Why was he in my bed anyway and why did I just say pretty?

Sigh. I guess this wasn't my bed either, he can stay for a little while. Still not your bed. I could hear the echo of a voice in my head say.

I must admit, it is quite intriguing how a stone cold bastard like Axel the Vampire Lord can pull off such a boyish smile. Since when does his eyes beam?

Trickery!

He does naught but deceive.

I will not be swayed by his tomfoolery. I should take advantage of this moment.

I watched as he pushed his hair back. Its about time.

What a pretty forehead he has there.

"You!" Poke.
"Drugged me!" Poke
"Seduced me!" Poke.
"Took advantage of me!" Poke.
"OR SHOULD I SAY YOU FUC-" with one swift motion he grabbed my hand again mid poke, this time in a vise like grip his eyes reflecting nothing.

Haha mid poke.

Get it together woman, he's about to eat you.

Why did I touch him again? After witnessing the man literally rip someone's throat out? Oh you know, because I just love the drama. Not to mention he  almost ripped my throat out that one time. I was beginning to think I subconsciously wanted to die, because why the f*** else would I be playing with fire! No- poking fire in the forehead. Now he has my hand once again, in a few seconds I'll see the bone in my wrist jutting out, no doubt.

Well I atleast got a few pokes in! Oh my gosh Emily.

For a while he said nothing, staring me down, his viselike grip only tightening.

My eyes dropped to his lips, oh how I wanted to feel them on mi- oh dear, what's this now?
After what felt like forever his lips parted, or should i say those pink love cushions-

"You should get some rest. There's a long night ahead." With that he removed himself from the covers, retrieved a shirt from a near by chair and disappeared through the door.

What?

Frowning I turn away with a 'humph'.

I then let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

What's with this man and disappearing out a room?

***
Axel

It pains me to say I enjoyed last night. A light childs play...or should I rather say; pets play? Either works.

Her blood was just as I had imagined, anticipated and dreamed on; dark, rich, peculiar- it was simply exquisite, the desire I felt as I relished the metalic tide on my tongue was beyond my existence.

I know now that I want more from my pet and will get just that.

A/N: And there you go lovelies 🤤. This is a rough draft but I've kept this chapter away from you guys a bit too long. I had to post. My apologies.

You can use the link on my my profile to join my discord. If you're interested in being in touch. 🌺
Ty for reading.