★Chapter 8

Emily's POV

The vampiric man gazed at him self in the mirror, while brushing his teeth. His silver eyes glistened in the lit bathroom, he runs a hand through his thick black silky hair. I'm assuming its silky. I have to hand it to you he's really cute.

He stopped, turned him self around, looked at the camera and smirked. Does he know I'm watching him?

Omg he knows I'm watching him. My cheeks flamed up in embarrassment. I was about to turn the monitor off, but then he took his shirt off.

"Holy shit!"
I shouted.

He's hot as fuck.

His eight pack glistened in the bathroom light as he gazed at him self in the mirror once more. But then I noticed a scar he has a scar on his lower back. It almost looked like someone branded him.

I was drawn back to reality when I saw him unzipping his jeans. Do I want to see this? Nah I'm not that much of a pervert.
I turned off the monitor and tip toed out of his office. I mean who has a fucking camera in their own bathroom? This dude Is crazy as fuck.

But what if there's one in my bathroom too?
I hope not.

*****

After minutes of checking out my room once more, I heard a small knock on my door.

"Come in?"

"Good after noon. You must be Emily, I will be your personal maid. Please call me Alecia. Master Axel gave me these, he says they are for you."
Alecia has a thick Mexican accent, her hair is tied up in a cream coloured cloth, she has brown hazel eyes, dark skin and small freckles covering her cheeks. She looks like she's in her mid twenties.

She laid a pink t-shirt, a pair of sandals and a pink pair of shorts on the foot of the bed. "So you do not speak? I am sorry if I am making you uncomfortable. But these are orders by our lord-"
I cut her off.

"Slow down there sister he's not my lord. He's your 'Lord'."

"Please excuse me, I will prepare your bath. I have to make sure your appearance pleases Master Axel."

"Excuse me. I do not mean to be rude but, my appearance is my appearance-" if that makes sense. "-so how about I worry about the way I look."

"I am sorry Emily but I have strict orders." With out a last glance she walks to the bathroom hurriedly. I stand stock still staring at the clothes on the bed. I know I'm being held here against my will but.....the truth is I've never been treated this way before. I've never been someone this important. And I feel....I feel.... I feel like I want to stay. Ever since my parents died the only one I have is my self. My aunt is a self absorbed bitch, my uncle is a pervert- I mean a real pervert he tried to rape me at least thrice. I have no one but my self. And as much as I want to run away from this vampiric society. Or this hell hold, I can't. I just can't. There's just one thing holding me back. Fear. I guess your wondering what I'm afraid of. I guess you guys should kno-

"Your bath is ready Emily. Would you like me to wash yo-"

"Nah uh uh go eww. How dear you say that shoo go don't ever mention- ugh eww just go Alecia thank you for getting my bath ready for me."

She looks as if she's confused. "What is the-"

"Just go thank you." I literally pushed her out the door.

***HAPPY THOUGHTS***

PLEASE VOTE!!!!

SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE CUPCAKES💕 I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T MAD AT ME. ITS JUST THAT I'M BUSY WITH STUPID SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS. AND FOR THOSE WHO READ MY OTHER ON GOING NOVELS, I'LL BE ADDING NEW CHAPTERS TO THE ONES I CAN.

DO NOT HESITATE TO HIT THAT STAR🌟

Oh and I was just teasing y'all 👅
I'll post 'R' chapters when you all get to understand Emily's past life and what not.