★Chapter 7

I watched as the little human girl, ate her food hungrily, her jet black hair responded to every bite. "Would you stop watching me eat? you creep" I cocked my head to the side questioningly What's a creep? I asked my self. I have to Google that later. "How was your life, before you became a pet?"
"No seriously, what the fuck?" She thought to her self. "Again. What's wrong with your fuck?" I asked while trying to stifle a laugh. "What? Nothing is wrong with my fuck!" She retorted. I smirked. "Then answer my question."

"Oh! you mean I should tell you how the place you leaches took me from was? Oh great!" She shouted coldly.

"Will you stop yelling pet?" I asked in a smooth husky voice.

"I'm not yelling!!" She shouted. I can't believe this is what I have to put up with. "You just yelled."

"I did not!" She yelled again. Maybe i should go get her ears checked. I thought to my self.

"Do you want to go get your ears checked pet?" She's gonna blow I know it. I could hear her heart beat racing, I could smell her blood rushing to her face, as she got irritable and angry, her hand became white as she clutched the fork, as tight as she could. in three seconds she's gonna blow I can sense it, let me just relax and get ready for the cute, red tomato.

One

Two

Three...

"MY EARS ARE PERFECTLY FINE!!! YOU FUCKING LEACH! YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!!" She shouted in an angry tone. There's no doubt that her ears need testing.

"And for the last time! I'm not a fucking pet!"
I smirked at her. Her heart beat went back to normal, she stopped clutching the fork, and the blood slowly ascended from her face.

"Excuse me." I said while walking walking to the door. I could sense that she kinda felt bad for saying that. Actually I wanted her to feel bad, I wanted her to know that the words that come out of her mouth, could cut deep. Not that I gave a shit about what she just said. Just as I was about to open the knob on the door, my little mortal called me back. "Um...master or what ever you call your self, will you take me home? Or do I have to escape, hmm come to think of it....escaping would be much, much more fun." She said while she smirked. This little creature is just full of surprises. "you do know you'll get punished if you try that right?."

"hm...maybe. Its worth a shot right?"

"Yeah. whatever pet."

"wait. One last thing. What time is it?" I glanced at my watch. "5:14pm. Why?"

"If its five, then why has it been dark all day?"

"Good question, however I cannot answer it now I need to shower."

"Oh yeah you should go do that cause you reek of blood." She's such a bad liar.

"haha I totally got him." she thought to herself.

"Actually you didn't I was aware of your thought to play a trick on me pet."

"Stop with the fucking mind reading shit!"

"No."
I stepped through the door with out another glance at my mortal.

***HAPPY THOUGHTS***

Leave a VOTE!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS VERY CRAPPY! (WELL TO ME. IDK ABOUT YOU.) ANY WAY I HOPE YOU LOVE THE NOVEL SO FAR.

*FUN FACTS*

THIS BOOK WILL GO UP TO AT LEAST 90 CHAPTERS!

MAYBE I'LL MAKE A BOOK TWO.

I'VE BEEN WRITING SINCE I WAS 9.

IT TOOK ME THREE WEEKS TO FIND A NAME FOR AXEL! :-#

I HATE BULLIES

I LIKE AXEL ;-)

I'M A VAMPIRE 😂

You guys are awesome!!!!

***QUESTIONS***

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER???

IS AXEL MEAN?

IS EMILY TOO BITCHY?

ARE YOU UP FOR A RATED 'R' CHAPTER? ;-)
Sorry no quotes 2day