♡︎chapter 1 - super best friends♡︎

TWs: slurs, bullying, self harm
-------------------------
Nobody's POV
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Stan and Kyle walk together to the bus stop, the chilliness making Kyle's nose and ears red, which Stan thought was cute, but he wouldn't say anything about it.

Their parents had work that day, so Stan couldn't take his mom's car to school.

They were only super best friends, nothing else. "Dude oh my god!!" Kyle giggles, as Stan was rambling about something dumb.

Kyle had short, curly red hair, that he hid with his hat, but some hair never failed to pop out, and beautiful emerald green eyes. Stan had dark raven hair, and beautiful blue eyes, he wore a hat as well, but his hair naturally popped out.

Kyle's POV
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
I think I'm in love with my best friend, I know it sounds so dumb, but he's so pretty. I openly came out as gay in the 8th grade, and after that I started getting bullied.

I struggle with my mental health, especially because of school. I love going there, and I wouldn't miss it for the world, but I put so much effort into it that it hurts.

My mom would be mad if I told her I liked him, so I kept my mouth shut. I'm in love with this kid, and I want him to be mine.

But of course he's dating Wendy. I don't blame him, she's a sweet girl. She's so perfect, and she never does anything to hurt people.

I sigh at my thoughts, and put my head against the window of the bus.

We finally arrive at the school, and I walk in. I see my bullies standing there. Great. Just great. My biggest bully is my childhood friend, Eric Cartman.

God does he make my blood boil. I can't fight back, because he's a lot bigger then me. I hate feeling vulnerable, but whenever I'm around him, that happens.

Like I said, I hate feeling weak. But Cartman is 5'10, and 250 pounds, and although I'm average, 5'6 and 145 pounds, he's huge compared to me.

He bullies me, because he knows he's one of the biggest kids in the grade, and that I'm more weak then him.

We used to always fight as kids, and once we got to highschool, I guess he hit his growth spurt, and he left my friends and I for the popular kids.

As much as I hate Wendy, she's the only decent popular kid.

I walk down the halls, ignoring Cartman, and finally arrive to class. Today we have a math test, and I've studied for hours. I'm a bit nervous. I stayed up till 4am last night, studying, but if my grade is bad, my parents will probably ground me, not to sound like Butters.

I find myself staring at Stan the whole time, I long to kiss him, and call him mine. He's so beautiful.

I see Cartman snickering at me, for what? I don't even know. What did I do?..

I realize, I'm blushing, hard. I look back down at my test, and continue. Math is so hard, I don't see why we need it.

I do it because I don't want to be a failure to everyone. The second first period ends, I sigh in relief, then walk into the hallway, Cartman stops me from continuing to my next class.

"Hey jewfag. I heard you have a crush on Marsh, huh?" He says, making me panic.
"W-what?!? No!" Cartman slaps me.

Slap

Kick

Punch

I wince in pain. "Fuck off fatass!" I try to yell. "Run home to your mommy, faggot." He says sternly. Maybe that sentence hurt more than the rest, because I felt tears stream down my face.
"Crybaby."

Maybe I didn't really care about the fact that I just got beat up, but that I was late to class. So I quickly run there.

"Kyle Broflovski. Why are you late?" My science teacher exclaims. "I was in the bathroom, sorry."

If I told someone I was bullied, Cartman would beat me harder, and that meant people would think that I'm a pussy.

Stan is a lot more sensitive than I am. Which I find sort of cute. Even though he's a bit taller, and he weighs more, he's just a big baby, which is cute.

Stans POV
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Kyle is going to be pissed. I'm sitting in the school bathroom, drinking beer. I need to numb the pain. Maybe I'm just being dramatic.

Alcohol numbs my thoughts. It makes me feel better. Kyle always wants me to stop. But that's okay.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps, and crying? It sounds familiar. THATS KYLE.

He was crying, and I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Why'd..fail that test!!!"

I didn't know what to do. Do I comfort him? Do I hug him. I didn't have time for thinking, because I hear the stall door next to me close.

I see blood drip to the floor, and a razor fall out of his hand.

"shit."

I hear. I had to stay quiet. He would kill me if he knew I found out. He got up, and just ran off?

I felt my face get hot. "shit shit am I crying?!?" I angrily mumble under my breath. I couldn't care about him THATTT much, I just wanted to kiss and cuddle him, and tell him everything is going to be okay..but that's what super best friends do..and think...right?

boy was I wrong.

thank you for reading the first chapter! It's about 100-1000 words shorter then anticipated. I know this chapter is boring, but it gets better, i promise!!!
-frog
word count: 950
time: 3 days