♡︎chapter 9 - sleepover♡︎

tw: blood, bruises, small mentions of cuts/self harm (this is more of a fluff chapter)
also tysm for 100 views <3 like seriously that's crazy 🥺
-------------------------
Stan's POV:
• • • • • • • • • • • •
Holy shit. Holy shit. Kyle is on the floor. He is on the floor. He's bleeding!!

He seems to have a black eye.

It takes my brain a minute for me to process what's going on. I can't stand seeing Kyle in emotional pain, and seeing him in physical pain gives me a headache.

I pick him up, and carry him to the nurses office. I'm not too strong, but Kyle didn't weigh too much, so I'm fine.

The nurse looks at me like I did it to him, like shut the fuck up, I love him more than anything, I would never.

"Hey, who are you, and who are you bringing in?"
"I'm Stan, and that's Kyle."

Kyle was crying hysterically, he was clearly out of it. I love him and it genuinely hurts seeing him like this.

He was clinging onto me.

"What happened?" The nurse asks.
"Um I really don't know, I walked into the hall..and he was lying there, like that."

"Oh..We can get him some ice and wipe up the blood, stay with him in here, alright?"

"Okay."

She wipes the blood off of him and helps him.

I sit there, worried for him. I swear, the person
who did this to him is terrible.

Poor Kyle. The people in South Park were all like one big family, you know? Except for Cartman. We all had each other's backs.

Cartman didn't. Sometimes I wonder why he turned out so mean..it could be self hatred?..

Nothing excuses what he does though.

"Hey Stan?" He spoke.
"Yeah Kyle?"
"I don't want to go back to class." He states. I don't know why he didn't want to. But his hands were trembling and his face was stained with tears.

I hope he's okay.

"Dude wanna sleep over tonight?"

That was a random question. Maybe I shouldn't of asked that. My eyebrows furrow in worry, I really hope he says yes.

"Of course man, I mean, your my best friend. Why wouldn't I want to?" He replies.

Thank god he said yes. I feel serotonin flowing through my veins.

I still like Wendy right? I'm so happy around Ky, that sometimes I don't really know.

Kyle smiles and hugs me.

Kyle's POV:
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
I hug Stan, and a soft pink blush dusts across his face for a minute, god that's adorable.

Ive taken hundreds of am I gay quizzes, and I'm sure of it now. I, Kyle Broflovski am super gay for my best friend, Stan Marsh.

He's adorable, and that's something that'll never change. I see him as more than just a homie.

I pull out my phone and check the time, lunch was in a few minutes. That meant I had to meet Tweek and Craig in the bathroom.

"Bye dude I gotta go!!"

I yell running off. Was that too harsh? I hope not.