♡︎chapter 6 - hospital♡︎

tw: mentions of suicide
another stan chapter (it's partially written in kyle's pov to add angst)
also holy shit- i started writing this story literally a week ago, thank you SO much for 50 reads!!
-----------------------
Kyle's POV:
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
I sit in the chair in Stan's hospital room. I don't know if he's going to be okay or not, but from what I heard he jumped off his roof.

I feel worry going through my body. What if he's dead?!? I can't live without him..and I don't want him to die.

I'm extremely worried about him. I understand he's been struggling for a while, but I didn't really notice the signs until it was too late.

Next to me sits Stan's mom. She looked like she was about to cry. I don't blame her. I would be upset too. I mean, especially since he's her own son.

The doctors said he's just passed out, and that he broke his arm. But I'm beyond worried to believe that. How could you only break your arm by falling off a roof? I don't see the logic there.

I can feel my eyes fill up with tears, and I try to swallow them. But there was no hope. I began to quietly sob, Stan's mom trying to calm me.

I just want Stan to be okay. I really do.

Suddenly something happened that shocked me. He woke up.

Holy shit he's alive!! Stan is alive!!

3rd Person POV:
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Stan looked up at Kyle and his mother, his face stamped with confusion.

Kyle was now crying in happiness, as his mom called for a doctor, to announce that he was in fact alive, and not dead.

"Where am I?.." Stan announces, clearly confused.
"Your at the hospital...we found you off the roof, on the ground." His mom replies.

"Oh.."

Stan knew that he purposely jumped, of course he did. I mean, he was the one who jumped. His mom didn't. Kyle had a gut feeling he jumped off, but he didn't want to ask, because he didn't want to bother his crush.

Stan's mom left the hospital room, to go tell his father, Randy.

"Hey Kyle.." Stan says.
"Stan!!!"
"Are you doing okay?.."
"Is everything alright?"
"Please talk to me about it."
Kyle bombards him with questions and phrases, as he had just woken up.

Kyle was worried about Stan, and even though it may be annoying, he had to ask him questions, and make sure he's alright. Stan was someone he cared about, and he could let him not be okay.

Stan found it annoying though, and it was kind of obvious when he wouldn't respond, and he looked mad.

Kyle felt horrible and hugged him, worry filling his body.

"Kyle I'm fine. I just drank a bit too much and this ha-"
"You know what I say about drinking. Stan your my super best friend, and I care about your mental health, but please please PLEASE try to stop."

"I'm trying dude..no need to worry."
"Your in the hospital now, so I won't lecture you."

"The doctors said you could go home tomorrow, can I sign your cast?"
"Sure Ky!!!"

Stan's face immediately lit up, his stomach felt weird, and it felt as if butterflies were swarming his stomach.

Kyle signed it.

Kyle ☺︎︎

Stan smiles brightly.

"Thanks for visiting me Kyle, ur my super best friend."

Kyle hugs him, melting into the hug, tears streaming down his eyes.

"I'm just so glad your okay dude, thanks for everything." Kyle says, his voice shaking.

this is a purposely short chapter
-frog