{6}

Your POV

Some time had passed and the year 2021 was here.
It's about 12pm and I wont be streaming till 7pm... Maybe I should go and walk around the town.
I decided to go check out a video game store and a cafe near my place.

I was wearing a back oversized hoodie and a comfortable beanie, matching the fit with cream colored sweatpants( they just looked like very loose pants, but they were comfortable) and black converses. I might not pit the beauty standards and I might have very low self esteem- but I am working on gaining more confidence in my looks and the way I dress definitely made up for it. At least I think so.

A/n: you all are beautiful, don't criticize yourself! You are amazing the way you are ;)

I went to grab my keys and phone from the kitchen bar and left my apartment after saying my goodbyes to C/N.

It was honestly a little chilly outside, usually the temperature is way above 17°c but it was 16°c, it was odd, but I'm not much of a warm weather person. I know i could have moved somewhere where it might have been a bit more colder during winters, but I really loved the apartment where I'm currently living in, so I ended up moving here and I don't regret it one bit.

Leaving the apartment building for the first time in a few days was refreshing. I looked over to one of the planted green areas and snorted at myself, remembering the clip of Eret saying "what the fuck is this shit" while grabbing some grass.

I made my way past some tiny shops and stores. It was oddly quiet. It wasn't dead silent obviously, but it was a lot more quiet than it usually is during working hours. Not that I mind, I enjoy the little change.

After about 10 minutes of walking I finally got to the video game store.

I made my way in and took a look around. The walls were painted in an abstract way, I could tell by the way one wall had paint splatters on it, and they did not look intentional. Some of the aisle shelves were decorated with bunch of stickers and random drawings. There was one wall that was completely uncovered and it was all covered in writings and drawings. I'm guessing it was a wall that the customers could write on and draw on for the fun of it. It was a nice idea. The store had a pretty neat interior design, and the cash register was simple and clean as well.

I browsed the shelves and checked out some games. I had no intention to buy anything, but it was nice getting to know the place.

I walked over to the cash counter, I had noticed that behind the counter were these amazing mouse pads, I know I said I wouldn't buy anything but...

"Sup?" I spun my head to the sound location and observed the person next to me.

It has a girl, as far as I could assume, she was wearing a black tank top that was tucked in her camo pants that were secured around her waist with a black belt. She had a grey flannel shirt tied around her hips loosely and she was wearing black converses with green ties. She has glasses that are sat on top of her head, the glasses holding back a bit of her mousey brown hair that hanged down to her shoulders. Here eyes were a deep forest green that were decorated with heavy dark circles.

"Oh, sorry hi, I didn't notice you, umm..-" i looked at the little note stuck to her tank top "-Eylin..?"

"Ah, ye that's me, I haven't seen you around here, are you new? Or are you new to the concept of gaming..?" she asked me.

"Ah well, I'm not new to gaming, or anything, however I am new around the area and decided to check out the place a bit. The mouse pads got my full attention though." I replied, trying to not be intimidated by the girl standing- now opposite of me. She frame standing about 6'2 and her eyes looking rather sharp.