{7}

I whipped my head to my right and looked at the guy. He was now standing only about 4ft away from me and was looking at me expectantly. His expression changed the second the top half of my torso turned to face him.

"Ah, hm, uhh, Hi?" I said, quickly averting my eyes back to the window.

"Is this seat taken...?"

"Uhm, n-nooo?"

It's not like the rest of the place is completely empty.

"Oh, if you wish to be left alone-"

"Did I say that out loud." I interrupted him

"Yeah"

"I'm an idiot"

"Yeah"

"..."

"Can you sto-"

"Yeah"

"..."

"..."

"Have we met? You sound,,,, oddly familiar?" I asked him.

"I believe we haven't met in person, but uhh... Hi, my name's Clay."

"....Clay? Your name is- Clay? Like the material that you make bricks out of?"

"....yeah"

(I'm lIke, ClaY bUt I'm HarD)

Maybe it was because I was tired, but it took me good 2 minutes to realise who else that I know is named like a fucking mineral. I slightly stiffened, but I still didn't want to assume that this random guy as Dream. The chance of meeting him is so low, especially during a night?

"Looks like you finally caught on to you train of thought,l. Hi, Y/N." He said and looked over to me.

"...I.... Uh, I gotta go." I propped myself up, and speed walked back home, leaving the guy sit in utter confusion. I'm definitely going to regret doing that.

Shitahitshitshitshitshitshitshithsithshiiiiiitttfucksgitfuckfuckcrapshitfuckfuck

Was the only thing i could think of while making my way back home.

Home. What better place than home. I walk in my nice apartment, locked the doors and flew face forward into the soft, velvet covered couch.

"I'm a fucking idiot... Why would I do that... Why couldn't I have said 'Hi, it's nice to finally meet you' but nOOOOOOOO, I just speed walk away..."

Because you don't like it.

"What..?"

You dont deserve him.

"Shut up."

You can't get rid of me, I'm you.

"Shut. Up."

You can pray all you want. You know you're neck deep for him. You don't want to meet him, because he's not.

...

"You're right... guess I'm just that naïve"

I sat in silence, laying on my couch, the soft surface of the couch caressing my face. The lovely colored couches fabric soon starting to form a wet patch.

I never liked crying. Especially around people. It makes me feel weak, vulnerable and pathetic, but when it's me, I'm me- a simple person that has only their pet and themselve. I wish I had someone I could have met before that could be with me through my journey. I mean, I love my fans with the deepest cracks of my soul, but I just want some one to be here to tell me, that everything will be okay. That I'm not alone, that I can do it, that I have them.

As the thoughts run through my head, I had stopped crying. Finally deciding to get up and take a shower, I leaned over the edge of the couch an rolled down onto the soft fabric of my capet. I was going to get up, but my actions got cut off by my phone ringing.

Without checking who's the caller, I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, um are you okay...?"

It was Dream. Of course it was Dream, he's the only fucking person to call when I'm laying on the floor like a fish out of the water.

"I, uh, ye-yeah? Why?" I tried to lessen the hoarseness of my voice, and obviously absolutely failing at it.

"Okay yeah, no, uh, sorry if I startled you earlier-"

"No, no, no, it's fine, I just, uh... Ugh- Um okay, let me start again-" I cleared out my throat.

"Hey, uh, sorry about storming off, I just never expected to you know, meet you so suddenly, I just got very overwhelmed and all... I'm sorry, it was rude of me..." I said, holding my phone with one hand, while the other one was nibbling on the edge of my hoodie.

"Hey.. Y/n, it's fine, I actually just kinda blandly showed up, sorry for scaring the life out of you, I didn't mean to do that-" he said, letting a teeny tiny laugh after saying that.

"Oh hah, it's fine, I mean, at least you're not the one that lost their shit and stormed off like a dog with a tail between it's legs, I DIDN'T EVEN SAY A PROPER HI! THAT'S LIKE, SO RUDE OF ME!" I fussed dramatically, already apologizing made me feel so much better. Talking with him is really easy... As long as he doesn't see me.

"Yeah, missy, that was veeeeery rude of you, how dare you leave me there utterly baffled. This is unacceptable!" Dream joked, obviously feeling a lot less tense than he did when he first called.

"But hey, maybe we can meet up and try again on the introductions?" He asked, a slight nervousness creeping up the back of my neck.

Maybe I should stop being such a pussy and start being more socially active...

"Yeah, sure! I'd like to properly apologize for what I did haaaahhhaaaaaa" I said.

"Okay, cool, cool, um, tomorrow evening at the cafe?"

"Okay, I'm actually quite tired so I think ima head to sleep soon." I said, trying not to sound nervous.

"Alright, goodnight, Y/n"

"Goodnight, flower boy."

=°=°=°

Dream's P.O.V.

"Goodnight, flower boy." And the line cut off. I was left alone in my room. Hearing only a muffled laughs from Nick, coming from the living room while ha was playing with patches. A few days ago I had moved in with Nick and started renting a house, it's nice to have a change.

"Godamnit." I said slapping a hand over my face, in an attempt to stop my growing smile. I swear to god, I have no idea what to do. Just thinking about meeting Y/n is making me giddy, I'm acting like an 8 year old child after saying 'hello' to my 2nd grade crush.

After about 6 minutes of gushing over someone met only about 2 months ago in a god damn block game thanks to George, I decided to go talk with Nick, he was probably already bored to death by now.

=°=°=°

[TWITTER]

@ dreamwastaken2: so, tomorrow then @ ant1h3r0 ?
50k 💬 95k 🔄 134k❤️
  |
  |
  @ ant1h3r0: alright flower boy.
  39k💬 68k🔄 96k❤️

=°=°=°
A/n: hey pals,sorry for the short chap, and I apologize in advance for the slow updating, since I'm in HS, i have exams to start to prep for, so updating comes slow, but I'm going to start and try updating one or two chapters on the weekends from now on :)

How yall can understand that, and are still willing to wait for the updated, peace out