{3}

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" you screeched as you drowned in lava. The notification 'ant1h3r0 tried to swim in lava' popping  on the text box and you screen going red, notifying you, that you - in fact, did just die.

"Ddaaarrrnnnnnnnn" you muttered, gaining a snicker from Sapnap.

Ah right. It was the man hunt, and it was already on your nerves. It was your 2nd time dying, and right when you get close to slaying the damn green man, you die.

"Y/N, it's fineee you're doing awsome!" Bad tried cheering you up, but now you were internally pissed, all you wanted to do was end the green man's career.

"Thanks, Bad! You're so sweet, now i feel even more riled up to destroy dream's career. WATCH OUT GREEN BOY, I'M COMING FOR YOU!" You said dramatically.

You, BBH, George and Sapnap were the hunters,and of course, dream- the speedrunner.

You were about 40 mins in and you had JUST made it to the nether, not too late after, the notorious Dream had found the blaze spawner and collected enough rods to ditch the place. Running in any direction just to avoid his hunters, and unfortunately you were hot on his tracks.

"Y/N NOOO, LEAVE ME ALONEE PLEASE!" he screamed as soon as he got a hit from your axe, dealing him only 3 damage because of his armour.

"C'mereeee dreamy boyyyy~ I wont hurt you too much! Actually scratch that, i will end youuuuy~" you innocently chimed, a shiver going down Clay's spine.

"You really into this, aren't you, ANTIHERO LOLOLOL" Sapnap spoke into hus mic, a visible laughter in his tone, the statement making George and bad laugh, while dream just kept quiet.

"Oh dreaaammmm~" George called out, getting close to you and dream, still making twists and turns, avoiding the lava and piglins that you ran into.

"P L E A S E, LEMEALOOONNEEEEE " He said, placing blocks down in a scattered manner to make it harder for you and the rest to get to him.

=°=°=°

"NONO WHAT NO NO!" George yelled as he was the last one to be killed by dream in the end. Or so he thought. For the past 20 minutes Y/N had kept quiet, making everyone forget that she was even there in the first place. Waiting for the right moment to strike, the second dream had turned away, she thought that dream might have be at least on half health so she made a run for it. Tye dragon was already low, maybe 1 two more beds and 10 hits, the dragon would be done, so that meant she had to be fast. While the dragon was still in the air, she slowly crept closer,making sure that dream couldn't see her from any perspective. The second dragon came down and the bed exploded,dealing both the dragon and dream a high amount of damage, Y/N booked it, sprinting towards Dream, an enchanted diamond axe in her hand, she hit him once, twice, before he noticed her, and the third strike happened too fast for dream to act.

"Dream was slain by ant1h3r0, using [lol you though I was going to let you win.]

Silence erupted the call. Untill George and Sapnap started laughing and cheering for you. Bad just snickering at your strat. You could hear dreams headset being placed on the table, a door slamming, some heavy doorsteps, silence, and then-

"FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK-" he yelled somewhere in the distance.

You and the rest started roaring with laughter, you clutching your stomach from how bad it already hurt due to laughing. Bad murmuring a silent 'language'. Soon the door to dream's room opened and closed, and you could hear the shuffling of stuff and then a calm "I'm back."

"...hi back, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/N, do you mind of i ask where did mr. Dream go? Could you call him back?" You said, obviously making fun of the two words sentence that had left his mouth a second ago.