{4}

Sorry for the slow updating, i just recently adopted a pupper and i havent had much time to focus on writing! Sorry!
Thank you for 500 reads??? Whootttttt that's ebbic- anyways. Vote. Give me clout.

3rd person POV

"C/N (cat's name)! Dude GET OFF, YOU'RE SO CHONKY YOU'RE CHOKING ME, GET OFFF" y/n groaned as she pushed her pet off her torso. "Jesus, you're a lil thicky. Hah, lil thicky."

Y/N made her way into the kitchen and reached for the fridge, taking out a bowl of last dinner's leftover salad.

After downing her food and wandering around aimlessly, she had decided to watch some movies untill she had to get ready for streaming that day. Y/n plopped on her couch and put on 'The Ritual" bad move, after finish the movie Y/n felt nauseous. Putting on a horror movie that really liked to make it graphic was not something to watch while you're alone. To switch up the mood she decided to binge watch some "Adventure Time" episodes.

Y/N(ish) POV

It's been about 4 episodes and your phone made a ping noise and you check it. It was your reminder to start the stream in 10 minutes. You turned off the TV and headed to your room, the apartment didn't have many rooms, but they were rather big rooms so all your stuff for streaming fit in your room and it wasn't even cramped up in there, honestly, about 3 more people would be able to sleep in that room, but on the floor, cuz you would never share your bed with anyone. Your queen sized bed = your whole ass meaning of life.

You went and set up everything for your stream, you went to grab a cup of soke water and some snacks from the kitchen bar counters and made you way back. You decided that you'd play bunch of hypixel games, especially bedwars. You did think about playing skyblock, but you weren't really feeling like too much PvP rounds today. You turned on your pc set up your twitch, and went live. People started to flood in, and you kept saying hi and hello. Once you hopped on discord and called the man, the myth, the legend - the blood god.

"You, me, bedwars stream, 4v4, now."

"Aiiighhtt." Techno dragged out the words.

Not even 3 mins later, he was online and ready to kick some nerds.

"Alllriigghht so. Doubles, or 4v4v4v4?" You asked Techno.

"Erm... 4v4v4v4, we could do doubles later tho." Ha said in his usual monotone voice.

"Alrighty pig man,,, aaand oh crap the game starts in literary a second, shIT-" you said. You hoped that you could have drank some water before that match so you had reached over for your water and choked on it after noticing that the game started.

"*Insert extreme coughing noises by Y/N here*"

"You okay thheeerreeee??" Techno asked as he bridged to mid.

After a bit more coughing where you couldn't tell whether you were crying or laughing, to inhaled and exhaled to calm yourself. (and maybe have a carrot lol)

You looked over to see what was going on in the chat.

=°=°=°

CHAT

User1: ARE YOU OKAY?????

User2: That sounded intense maaannn