{9}

"Uhh.... What...?" I stare at my reflection in my bathroom's mirror. I had woken up from my nap a few minutes ago, and my hair was a literal bird's nest. You know a few centuries back when aristocrats wore those crispy wigs that stuck up in the air? Yeah, it looked like that, just worse.

After dealing with the abomination that was made from my hair, I took a quick shower and got into some comfortable clothes.

I put on a pair of light grey sweats, a white "Green Day" merch t-shirt that hung loosely around my chest area, and put over a black zip up jacket. I also took a white cap with a little dream mascot printed on it on the front of the cap.

I didn't put too much effort into looking very classy, kudos to those people who can tho! They look great and they know it, I love it when people can pull off a classy/punk/goth/emo/scene/(or alt in general) look, it looks amazing! But I prefer wearing something that keeps me cozy and comfortable.

"Heeeloooo C/n~" I called out as I made my way to the kitchen bar, taking a notice of the fact that the kitter was already waiting for me at the bar, waiting for his dinner. I waddled over and scratched behind the pet's ear.

"Heloo lovely one~ how are we feelin'? Hm?" I purred out to my pet and went to get their food.

After giving c/n their food, I checked the time, it was 6:30pm and I had to leave within 5 minutes if I wanted to make it there in time. I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet and a light backpack where to store my stuff.

I left the apartment and took down the elevator/ went down the stairway, waved a hello to the evening shift receptionist and left the building. As i walked on the street, I pulled out my earbuds out of my bag's pocket/sweatpants pocket and turned on my favourite song to listen to while walking.

The walk there was peaceful. A little windy, wind moving the ends of my hair with it's light breeze.

"In the dark we laugh together~" I hummed along 'Baby you're a haunted house' by Gerard Way.

"Mmhmhmmm.... Cuz baby you're a haunted house nowwwwww-" you quietly sang along, checking the left and right before passing the road.

J walking is dangerous, don't do it kids.

As I vibed to my playlist, I could notice the last familiar turn to the coffee shop. I checked the time and I was already 3 minutes late.

'so much for a good first impressions'

I walked in the store and went to greet the sweet lady at the register. I gave her a soft smile, she's such a sweet woman, she's like that one grandma that everyone absolutely loves.

"Hi dear, anything to get you started in this evening?"

"Oh, I'm actually look-"

"Y/n? Hi, over here!" a voice called out from my left, turning to greet the caller I nearly headbutting the guy in the nose.

"Oh, you're the one he's been waiting for the past hour!" the lovely lady exclaimed, clapping her hands above her chest.

"At last he will finally stop acting like a puppy when their owner gets home, whenever someone walks in the shop..." She said sarcastically and gave me another smile and turned to me again.

"So dear, what would you like?"

"Oh... A tea/coffee would be amazing, thank you" I said and gave her an awkwardly wide grin.

As I watched the lady write down my full order, i turned to Dream, who was already sitting back at the table where he was a moment ago. The man looked startled enough already, but will that stop me from being annoying in this case? Hell no bitch.