{1}

[TWITTER]
@ ant1h3r0

@ ant1h3r0 : guess who FINALLY finished moving in!!!! NOT ME LOLOLOL, good morning losers
1k💬 978🔄 4k❤️

=°=°=°
You set down you phone as soon as you send out the tweet. It was 9 am on a Wednesday morning and you were NOT feeling it today. Groaning, you stretch out your arms and get out of the bed. Fir the past week you haven't been able to edit any videos for YT, or stream. But today, supposedly, your last batch of stuff should be arriving.

You recently moved in an apartment in Orlando. After living in a toxic household for almost 21 year was exhausting, so you finally decided to shove a middle finger in your old places face, and start a new life.

Opening the curtains in your "almost finished" living room let in a pale ray of light. It was autumn, a bit cloudy today. Well, it has been cloudy for the past week but it still pretty warm for a November.
Standing next to the window of your 9th floor apartment was really relaxing, even the traffic was really small this morning.
Paddling over the cold floor, you walk into the kitchen area that looked more like a bar than an actual kitchen- and made yourself some strong black tea. You didn't really like drinking coffee in the mornings, as well as it has bren proven that black tein is a lot stronger and long lasting than caffeine. Taking a sip of your morning tea really woke you up.
After downing the cup you went to take a shower and put on some men's gym shorts, a t shirt and a sweater that matched your warm avocado socks.

It war around 11 am and your stuff should ve arriving soon, so you decided to check out what's happening on twitter.

=°=°=°

[TWITTER]

@ dreamwastaken2

@ dreamwastaken2: GEORGE, NO!
4K 💬 8K 🔄 27K❤️
|
|
@ twsimpnap: GEORGE, YES!
1K 💬 2.6K 🔄 4K❤️
|
|
@ GeorgeNotFound: YES, SUCK IT UP CLAY, I WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAN YOU THIS TIME!
3K 💬 6K 🔄 7K❤️

=°=°=°

Oh, G(e)orge is going to collab with someone? Is it going to be a speedrun? Or maybe just a fun manhunt?

You though quietly to yourself, continuing to scroll past and like the few fanarts you had received. Your fanbase was everything to you and any fan art they made- made you feel really happy and giddy. A few mins later, while reading some r/AITA on reddid. the ring of your loud ass doorbell dragging you out of the depths of twitter.

"oI shIIT, uh, COMMING!" you yell and waddle to the front door, still rocking those gym shorts and avocado socks with a moss green sweater, your h/l, h/c hair styled in a h/s.

~After getting your stuff inside, and after signing papers.~

=°=°=°

[TWITTER]

@ ant1h3r0

@ ant1h3r0: MY LAST BATCH IF STUFF IS HERE!! GIVE ME 2 HOURS AND I CAN STREAM FOR YOU GUYS!! I MISS YOU ALL!!
876 💬 2K 🔄 3K❤️

=°=°=°

The last stuff that had arrived was your last 2 monitors and some of your clothes.