A Plan?

'The sins were sat in the boar hat tavern as Hawk's mom wandered the country side'

"So how would we even find this Arius guy?" 'Hawk asked in confusion, standing with the sins'

"The best way to find Death. Is at a sight of recent mass killing" 'King stated in thought'

"That is how we found him the first time" 'Gowther admits, earning a hum from Meliodas'

" There havent been any mass deaths as far as im aware of....is there any way we could bring him to us?" 'Meliodas asked in thought'

"Not unless you feel like wiping out a village" 'Ban states bluntly'

'As the sins continued to discuss a plan Elizabeth was sat outside on Diane's shoulder. The two of then had been talking aswell'

"Well I wouldn't say we were close. If anything I was probably more protective over him than he would have liked" 'Diane said with a chuckle, earning a soft laugh from Elizabeth'

"Yes he was quite reclusive from what i remember. He hardly spoke" 'Elizabeth says with a soft smile, a look of realization coming across her face Shortly after'

"Though i suppose that makes sense now...." 'Elizabeth continued, a somber expression crossing her face'

"Now that i think about it. He had to have learned he was Death in a pretty bad way for him to know talking was dangerous" 'Diane said softly, her own feeling of despair seeming to take over'

'Silence fell between the two as Diane continued to walk beside Hawk's mother, an uneasy air slowly growing in the silence'

"If we find him....do you think he will remember us?" 'Diane asked hesitantly, uncertainty audible in her voice'

"I'm not sure. But I am sure he will not be well when we do see him again" 'Elizabeth admitted, earning a look of confusion from Diane as she continued walking'

"WE CAN BURN DOWN THE FOREST!" 'Ban exclaimed loudly as he slammed his fist on the table, cracking it'

"Even if we did. It's unlikely the destruction would be enough to attract his attention" 'King stated, causing Ban to rest face first on the table'

'Around the table were scraps of paper that had been balled up and thrown away, likely scrapped plans'

"Maybe we dont have to kill lots of things at once" 'Meliodas stated in realization, earning a look of confusion from his friends'

"What could you mean?" 'Gowther asked curiously, earning a thoughtful hum from Meliodas'

"Death isn't attracted to people just dying right?" 'Meliodas asked curiously, looking at Gowther'

"That is correct. Death is attracted by untimely deaths. Or by someone who has yet to die when they need too" 'Gowther explains, earning a chuckle from Meliodas'

"Then we just need to get someone to nearly die!" 'Meliodas stated triumphantly, resting a foot on the table'

'Silence passed momentarily, causing Meliodas's confidence to falter slightly'

"That is a horrible idea" 'King states bluntly, causing Meliodas to sit back down, defeat coming over him as he rested his chin on the table'

"I'm out of ideas" 'Meliodas said in a blunt but calm tone, all but accepting defeat'

"Actually. You arent entirely wrong captain" 'Gowther said after some thought. Earning a look of surprise from Meliodas'

"I'm not?" 'Meliodas asked curiously'

"No. In fact that plan very well could work. However I am unsure how much you will approve of the method it would be performed" 'Gowther admitted, earning a wary expression from King'

'Farther away. In the kingdom of Liones Hendrickson was standing at a window over looking the city below'

'He could feel the cold in the air, the overwhelming feeling of dread thay had overcome him was the reason he was still awake'

"Sir, you summoned me?" 'A female voice said, causing hendrickson to turn around'

"Yes I did. I have an important mission for you" 'Hendrickson said calmly, turning to face the holy knight'

'She was wearing a suit of rose colored armor as she knelt on one knee, her head being blocked by shadow'

"You are the only holyknight in my ranks that has not undergone the ritual for the new generation, there would be no need for you to do so after all" 'Hendrickson praised, having crossed his arms behind his back'

"Thank you sir" 'The knight said thankfully'

"I require you to hunt down and face the seven deadly sins. You are to retrieve princess Elizabeth. Dead or Alive" 'Hendrickson commanded, causing the knight to look up'

"As you command. So it shall be" 'The knight said bluntly, her eyes igniting into a bright rose red glow'

*To Be Continued*