Old Bonds

'Arius found himself stirring from unconsciousness. When had he fallen asleep? He certainly didn't remember'

'He felt extraordinarily comfortable. Like the bed he was laying on was made of clouds'

'In fact it felt familiar. Like a distant memory of sorts'

'As he opened his eyes, Arius sat upright in a mild panic, his eyes glowing a bright purple'

'He was in a room the heavily resembled the room he had in childhood. Though it wasn't nearly as childish'

'He was wearing a black t-shirt and similarly colored black combat pants, though the fit rather loosely'

'He still had his metal gauntlets on as well'

'His memory of the prior night was clouded and foggy. He remembered attacking Merlin, he remembered her holding him. But other than that it was blank'

'Arius hesitantly looked around the room, finding his Scythe leaned up against the wall'

'Arius quietly stood up, grabbing his tattered cloak off of the nightstand next to him'

'He quickly hooked his Scythe into it's strap on his back and silently slunk out of the door'

'The castle halls looked exactly the same as they had when he lived there, it was unsettling'

'Arius flipped his hood up as he began to make his way through the castle. Making sure to move as quickly but as quietly as possible'

'As he continued walking, a door opened up causing Arius to freeze, mild panic flooding through his veins'

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck" 'Arius whispered to himself as he looked around, ultimately decided to hide behind a large stone statue'

'He watched as Elizabeth walked down the hallway with her older sister's in toe, they seemed to be in a state of shock'

'Veronica and Margaret were restless and had started to visibly cry as Elizabeth led them down the hall'

'Arius sighed to himself quietly, a slight look of guilt crossing his face'

'Arius slunk away as they continued down the hall, using the time to turn around the corner next to the doorway they came from'

'As he rounded the corner. Elizabeth came to a stop, turning around just in time to catch the tail of his cloak following him'

'Elizabeth quickly followed Arius, making sure to do so Silently'

'Elizabeth rounded a corner on to a balcony just in time to see Arius preparing to jump'

"ARIUS!" 'Elizabeth said loudly, causing the Reaper to let out an alarmed yelp, slipping as he did so'

'Just as he slipped, Arius felt his arm be grasped tightly by Elizabeth'

'The princess struggled momentarily before pulling her younger brother back on to the Balcony'

"What do you think you're doing?!" 'Elizabeth asked in a mortified tone'