Albion

"So where did you go?" 'Diane asked curiously, her voice being quiet as she began woke up'

"Oh nowhere important. Just running an errand" 'Arius said with a sigh, seeming to relax slightly'

"Whatever it was, you seem to be in a better mood now" 'Merlin commented, earning a mildly worried expression from Arius'

"Y-Yeah, guess you could say i just needed to blow off some steam" 'Arius said in hesitance'

'Meliodas looked to Arius curiously, squinting slightly as he did so'

'The air quaked momentarily, causing Arius's head to snap upward, having caught his attention'

"It would seem we are needed in Camelot" 'Merlin stated as Arius stood up'

"I can feel something over there" 'Arius added, earning a mildly impressed expression from Merlin'

'Arius wobbled slightly as Merlin transported the bar to Camelot, leaving Hawk's mom embeded in dirt as she was floating above the city'

"The hell's a golem doing in Camelot?" 'Arius asked in confusion, looking out the window of the bar'

"Wait where the hell is Ban? Where's King?!" 'Arius asked, turning around to face the sins, having noticed the absence of the sins of sloth and greed'

"Ban said he was leaving. King went went with him to make sure he didn't get into trouble" 'Meliodas explained, causing Arius's eyes to flicker'

"I WAS GONE FOR HALF AN HOUR!" 'Arius exclaimed loudly in disbelief'

"Three, you were gone for three hours" 'Diane corrected, earning confused silence from Arius'

"You're only sixteen. Time shouldn't be going that fast for you" 'Merlin said in mild alarm'

"W-Well maybe I'm a little far along in becoming a reaper. It's been a violent decade" 'Arius said desmissivley'

'Elizabeth's expression grew stern as she heard her brother ignore Merlin's concern'

"We will talk about this later. For now we have bigger problems" 'Slader said as he placed a hand on Arius's shoulder. Causing him to jump'

"Who the hell are you?" 'Arius asked in confusion'

"Slader of "The Dawn Roar" we haven't been properly introduced' 'Slader said politely, tilting his head slightly as he did so'

"We've got bigger problems right now you two" 'Diane said loudly as she ran outside'

"That's not a golem. It's an Albion" 'Merlin said as Arius joined the group outside'

"The demon clan?" 'Arius asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice'

"Yeah. Why?" 'Meliodas asked in confusion, turning to Arius'

"Nothing, it's nothing" 'Arius said as a vein buldged in his forehead'

"You sure? You seem pretty-"

"HOW BOUT YOU JUST GO DEAL WITH IT MELIODAS. OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TOO?" 'Arius shouted as stood infront of Meliodas, cutting the sin off mid sentence'

"Woah hey, no need to get so antsy" 'Meliodas replied nonchalantly before he vanished, being teleported down by Merlin'

'A loud bell like sound rang out before the Albion's attack slammed right back into it's face, stunning it'

"We will speak of this later" 'Merlin said warningly to Arius, waving to Meliodas'

"Speak of what exactly?" 'Arius asked coldly'

"Dont play coy with me Arius, clearly you've had some form of interaction with the Demon race" 'Merlin said sternly, causing Arius to sweat slightly'

"Busted" 'Arius said before being warped down to Camelot by his mother'

'Arius landed next to Arthur, catching the taller teen's attention'

"Hey Arthur" 'Arius said as he placed his hands in his pockets'

"H-Have we met?" 'Arthur asked in confused tone'

"Kinda? It was in lioness when you were fighting Hendrickson..." 'Arius explained hesitantly'

'Arthur stopped for a moment before recollection crossed his face'

"THAT GIANT CLOAKED MONSTER WAS YOU?" 'Arthur asked in shock, earning a nod from Arius'

"O-Okay...well what's a kid like you doing here?" 'Arthur asked'

"First of all caramel head, im the same age as you, secondly Merlin's my mum" 'Arius explained with his eyes narrowing'

'The two were cut off by another explosion, a cloud of dust blowing past the two teens'

'Turning to face the explosion Arthur's eyes widened'

'The Albion had been blown clean in half, it's upper torso was completely eviscerated'

"What just happened?" 'Arthur asked in a mixture of surprise and confusion'

"Probably just Meliodas doing Meliodas things, you'll get used too it" 'Arius said with a sigh'

*To Be Continued*