A Grudge

"I've never seen a human with such a *hic* strong stomach!" Melascula remarked with a laugh, half wrapped around the stranger.

"This guy isn't getting up anytime soon. You would probably last longer during Galand game time!" Galand remarked with a stagger. The sun shining down on him.

"Easy old man, Dont start fights you cant finish!" The stranger said with a slight hiccup.

There were bottles strewn about the bar, the unconscious bartender still laying behind the counter.

"Im curious" Melascula said in a slurr, her arms still draped around the strangers shoulder.

"Your voice is so familiar. I wonder..." she said with a slight purr of a sort in her tone, her fingers wrapping around the furry edge of the stranger's hood.

With a swift motion, she pulled the hood down, causing a deafening silence to fall upon the tavern.

Galand let out a terrified shriek, backing away, whilst Melascula let our an amused, drunken giggle.

"I knew it!" She said in a slight cheer. A drunken but giddy smile crossed her face as she held herself closer to Arius.

"WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE?!" Galand cried out as he backed away. The large lanky demon tripping over a table with a loud metal *BANG*

"Damn, there goes my cover" Arius remarked with a tired groan, placing his mug down.

"Awe, dont get all serious now! Here, lets have another Drink" Melascula said in a slight disappointed pout.

Arius' eyes narrowed slightly as the taller demonic woman floated around him, sitting in his lap playfully.

"You know, I was hoping to get to meet with you again" she said playfully, a drunken blush on her face.

"Melascula! He's here to kill us!" Galand said as he stumbled to his feet, his.

Melascula looked to the older demon, her arms wrapped around Arius' neck as she kicked her feet gently.

"Oh hush now Galand. It's not like I'm the one that tried to kill his sister" Melascula said in a cold tone.

Arius let out a slight irritated growl at the mention of his prior encounter with Galand.

Melascula's eyes widenend as Arius stood up, bringing her with him.

"Ooh, so strong~" Melascula said in a soft sultry tone.

Arius looked up at her, she was larger than him, his eyes narrowing.

"Fall"   Arius said in a stern tone, causing Melascula to fall to the ground against her will, a pouting expression crossing her face.

"Rude" she said plainly.

"I. Am not drunk enough for this" Arius said with a sigh, reaching for a bottle of booze.

However, a large hand gently, but firmly gripped his armored wrist, earning a hum from him.

"Huh, Guess I don't have to step in here" Arius remarked.

*To Be Continued*