Chapter Two

'Arius was stood awkwardly adjusting his new outfit. It was a black and purple royal jacket of sorts. It had a hood which had fur along it's outline'

"I feel naked" 'Arius said in a whimper, earning a scoff from Veronica'

"Stop being a drama queen" 'Veronica said as she fixed the collar of Arius's shirt'

"I miss my cloak..." 'Arius added in defeat, his voice conveying how uncomfortable he was'

"But you look so nice in this! And we worked hard to get it looking like your cloak" 'Margaret said in an attempt to reassure Arius'

"Besides that thing was falling apart You needed new clothes anyway" 'Veronica said as she placed her hands on her hips'

"It even has a holster for your Scythe on it's back" 'Veronica added, catching Arius's attention'

'Arius paused for a moment before sighing to himself'

"It's...not that bad I guess" 'Arius said before Elizabeth came in to the fitting room'

"Is everyone ready to go? Father's waiting for us" 'Elizabeth asked as she turned to her siblings'

'Elizabeth's expression changed to one of excitment as she clapped her hands, bouncing on the fronts of her feet momentarily'

"You look so nice in that!" 'Elizabeth said with a smile, earning a tired whine from Arius'

'Arius went to place his hands in his pockets only to find his jacket had none, earning another sigh from him'

"Let's get this over with" 'Arius said tiredly, earning a slight giggle from Elizabeth'

"Father wants to see you before the ceremony starts. Lets go" 'Veronica said as she shoulder bumped Arius, having walked past him'

'Arius let out a nervous hum as he followed Elizabeth and Veronica, Margaret having stopped beside him'

"You shouldn't worry Arius. Father did miss you, he's happy you're back" 'Margaret said reassuringly, earning a hesitant nod from Arius'

'Veronica And Elizabeth led Arius and Margaret into the courtyard of the castle'

'As Arius's right hand began to twitch he steadied it with his left , causing Margaret to gently place a hand on her younger brother's shoulder'

'The king could be seen adjusting his royal fur cloak, his attention being caught by Elizabeth'

"Ah there you two are. Where is your sister?" 'Bartra said as he turned to Elizabeth and Veronica'

'His attention was caught by Margaret and Arius, causing the King's expression to turn uneasy'

'It would seem that Bartra was just as unsure as his adoptive son in this situation'

'It had always been a complex arrangement, but Merlin had allowed the king to Adopt Arius legally'

'At first it was just that. An agreement between Merlin, to keep Arius safe and healthy when she was out with the other sins on missions'