Ginny is "sick"

Authors note: looking back this chapter is very cringey I promise it gets better it's still a little cute tho

Ginnys pov:
I had my earbuds in playing born this way when I felt I soft hand on my shoulder I turned around and it was Luna she smiled wistful at me I blushed. She said "Hello Ginny I was wondering if you knew where Hermine was, she dropped her notes in class." "Sh-she's right th-this way h-here I'll sh-show you let m-me carry  you-re b-books for you."  "Oh thank you Ginny, your quite the gentleman aren't you" she said jokingly. I laughed and bowed jokingly, she giggled "oh how I love your sense of humor darling." Wait did she just call me darling? I thought I felt my face fluster and my cheeks go bright red. "Oh are you okay? Your face is red dear..." dear too?! "N-no I- I'm f-f-fine!" She felt my forehead. She felt my forehead. SHE FELT MY FOREHEAD! Then then THEN she she SHE STROKED MY HAIR BEHIND MY EAR "oh no, I think you are sick..." she rushed me up too a bed in a room I didn't recognize, she layed me down on a bed and put an ice pack on my forehead. She sat on a stool next to the bed she smiled slightly at me put her hand on MY CHEEK!! Closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and out.  She stood up and mumbled "ok so I will call Ginny and I in sick and make us lunch.." I grabbed her hand and said "Thank you." "For what?" Luna asked. I smiled "thank you for being here with me and taking care of me." She similes and said "of course dear I'd do anything for you. Oh dear you're face seems to be getting more red. "No im fine I said" barley able to breathe she called my dear AND said she do anything for me! After she calls us both in sick, she starts to cook. Luna ties her hair back and puts in apron over her light blue collard shirt with a crystal pattern and a long white skirt. "What are you making?" I ask eagerly "Herbal Tea and Avocado bread." She replies kindly. She walks back over to me handing me tea, "be careful it's hot" she says. Then she sits beside me, I quickly transition from lying down to sitting up. My eyes meet hers we start to move closer and closer. I quickly pull myself out of the trans and takes sip of my tea. "Ow!" I whimper. "I told you it's hot!" Luna says jokingly. I laugh. "So, where exactly are we?" I ask. "I befriended one of the paintings that used to teach here and they told me it was their old office, and that no one was using it, so I could have it." Luna said calmly "you have sure moved in I say looking at all of the furniture." "Yes. You could say that." she then giggled a little. I laughed and then a snort slipped out. I immediately covered my mouth with one of my hands in shock and embarrassment. Luna started laughing. It sounded delightful. When we both finished laughing Luna went back to her little kitchen and continued to cook. I layed back down and sighed at the ceiling. I'm 10 minutes or so Luna came back with the avocado toast. She smiled and handed a plate to me. She turned the bed into a couch we sat down together and flipped on a movie. As I started to laugh at a really funny bit my body moved closer to Luna my head fell on her shoulder. I quickly stopped laughing to realize my heads positioning on her shoulder. I looked up at Luna to see her looking down at me blushing a little. Silence filled the room as we looked at each other I couldn't even hear the TV any more. I could see endless skies and oceans threw her eyes. We began to kiss again instead this time longer than the first we parted for a second then rejoined, I was on top of her now, Luna soft hands touched my cheeks and pulled me in closer. We parted again and stared at each other for several minutes I stood up put my hand over my mouth I turned away letting a single tear escape my eye. Luna stood up beside me and put her hand my shoulder. She apologized and said that her feelings for me where unforgivable. I turned my head to look into her eyes, letting her see my tear and becoming vulnerable. I said "No. this is my fault I'm the one cheating and you shouldn't ever, ever feel bad or sorry for your feelings." More teardrops escaped from my eye-sockets. I continued with "I'm the one hurting Harry, and loving you while in a relationship with him." Luna then started to cry as well. I hugged her, she tapped her arms tightly around my lower back, and I gripped her hair resting my arms just below her neck. This hug lasted for several minutes neither of us wishing stop but we knew we had to eventually. I loosened my grip and be both let go. "Goodbye Luna" I sayed longing to never leave. She breathed in tightly and said "Goodbye Ginny." I walked through the door crying.

Even though I wrote this I'm sad now. This part isn't over and the next chapter will be short finishing this kind of.